Thread: What would you buy? Dragon or barracks?

Rhino Keeper

Question What would you buy? Dragon or barracks?

I've got 670 gems now, thanks to a long time of saving them up. I'm at level 30, and would be able to expand to the glimmergate now. But I haven't got any dragon. I still need the diamond and the ember. (I'm at aproximately 10 desert sand adventures and 50 deep mine collections for now.)
    I don't know if I should buy the dragon and go on with the storyline (since it will take more time to get all those dragon scales anyway) or if I should buy the barracks first.Maybe that would help to make more desert sand adventures (even if its difficult to make so many sweet feasts) and would also be helpfull for the time limited quests.

What would you do?
    Oh and I've already bought two wizard schools.

Thanks for your help.

Fashion Designer
    I would bite the dust and buy it, but that's just me I also read the back of a book first to see how it ends, patience is not my name!

Executive Chef
    Barrack would be my say,,since I got my barracks, and you will be very pleased on what it gives you,,I promise

Farm Supplier
    The very first collection from the Forgotten Roost gave me a dragon egg. So, I might be a bit biased. Go with the Barracks!

Rhino Keeper
    I've got the barracks, but cant make the feasts fast enough so it is out of use most of the time. I'm considering buying the adamant bars to continuen with the griselda quest line, because 100 gems is doable, and then to continue to wait for ember and diamond.
    I too got the dragon egg quickly but no dragon yet.... Buying the dragon will help but getting all the scales will also take time.....

Farm Supplier
    Hi, with that gems I will consider buying both. One ember is 80 gems and one barrack is 360 gems. But firstly, will be the dragon. Barracks can wait a little longer, since we don't have any time quest now. Go go go, dear

Rhino Keeper
    I finally decided to buy the dragon. I'm rather impatient and I'm really afraid that valentines edition will be available only for players who have greselda, after I read glimmergates (or agwynns) post in another thread. So I will try to get her as soon as possible. Don't want to miss the second valentines goals too. i would love to have the chance to get that alicorn! and thanks for your tipp katbtodd! and thanks to all for the advice.

Rhino Keeper
    Im still waiting. Dont want to waste gems before the next quest line. Maybe f i get the diamond i will buy the burning ember....
    Thanks all