Thread: Harvest Pergola

Farm Supplier

Harvest Pergola

How often can you collect from the Harvest Pergola? And what kinds of food items does it drop? Those who have the pergola, if you could please list what it drops, I would really appreciate it.

I am on my way towards saving up 200 gems, and already have two wizard schools. I'm deciding between the Harvest Pergola and Fortune Teller's tent. Since the pergola costs less and I never have enough food items, I am leaning that way.

Thanks everyone!

Executive Chef
    The collection time is 16 hours.

Most often, you get the things that animals drop (eggs, bacon, prime cuts, milk, etc.) and flour and sugar. But you get feast items (grits, pasta, etc.) with fairly high regularity. And I'm pretty sure I've gotten at least one complete feast.

Farm Supplier
    Confirming what MiniLaura said. I've had complete simple feasts and hearty feasts too.

Executive Chef
    I think the pergola is the best of the new(ish) buildings. Even if it only gives a bread and some sugar, those add up over time and cut down on the amount of sugar cane you have to plant and harvest. The feasts are an extra bonus. The fortune teller tent is fun, but as we have seen, it's not updated as frequently as they led us to believe it might be. Plus, the fortunes are kinda piddly.

So much of this game revolves around the kitchen, so anything that helps with cooking is the way to go. Get the pergola. That's a no-brainier, as far as I'm concerned.