Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Christmas stuff being removed Wed 15 Jan 2014

All very good advice!

Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I hope they won't remove boxes, I want to try the heart chest after seeing what we'll get this year for Valentine's.
    Same here. I have opened it a few times and LOVE what has been rewarded thus far BUT there are still a few items I hope I might win with subsequent tries. TL has me sucked into the box game ... I swear it is like gambling! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kattigra11 View Post
    you are not the only grown woman to feel that way. I am not worried about xmas staff being removed I am concerned about other things being removed besides xmas. I have been playing this game since 2011 and I've learned some valuable rules: Rule number 1 DO NOT TRUST TL. rule number 2: BUY YOUR DESIRED ITEMS & DO NOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT TL WILL REMOVE. IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE. Rule number 3: LOOK AFTER YOUR GEMS WITH ALL CARE AS YOU MIGHT PRESS THE WRONG BUTTON AND LOOSE YOUR CHANCE TO PURCHASE YOUR DESIRED ITEM BEFORE THE REMOVAL OPERATION.
    I'm sooooo happy to hear that I am not the only one! It is almost embarrassing when I think about it and kinda funny too! Also, your suggestions and rules are good. I started buying things I really liked right away just to be on the safe side and even if it meant I would be coin broke for a while. Like you, I am scared about some of the other things being removed and as a result, I bought some of the Easter decor and summer stuff from a while back. Good advise and I am being REALLY careful with my thumbs when I am anywhere near something that might grab my gems ... like the "buy another slot for 49 gems" That is fine if I want to buy a slot but not by accident!

If anyone else has experience with what might go bye-bye in tomorrows delete, PLEASE warn us. Pretty please!
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Executive Chef
    Well the pop up was specific saying Christmas so just like restaurant story only Christmas items will be removed

If you didn't buy some Christmas stuff this year when Christmas was still a holiday why would we buy some just to store
    Most likely you already bought what you wanted

Executive Chef
    The stupid thing about it all is that we used to get a list. Way back in the day.

Fashion Designer
    Wasnt this suppose to happen today? All the stuff is still there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPixiShop View Post
    Same here. I have opened it a few times and LOVE what has been rewarded thus far BUT there are still a few items I hope I might win with subsequent tries. TL has me sucked into the box game ... I swear it is like gambling! LOL

I'm sooooo happy to hear that I am not the only one! It is almost embarrassing when I think about it and kinda funny too! Also, your suggestions and rules are good. I started buying things I really liked right away just to be on the safe side and even if it meant I would be coin broke for a while. Like you, I am scared about some of the other things being removed and as a result, I bought some of the Easter decor and summer stuff from a while back. Good advise and I am being REALLY careful with my thumbs when I am anywhere near something that might grab my gems ... like the "buy another slot for 49 gems" That is fine if I want to buy a slot but not by accident!

If anyone else has experience with what might go bye-bye in tomorrows delete, PLEASE warn us. Pretty please!
    My friend I am certain that we are not the only grown women to value this game as if it was a real business. The only thing is many will not admit to it as this game is like any other addiction, you don't know you are addicted until you are without it.
    Last edited by kattigra11; 01-15-14 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kattigra11 View Post
    My friend I am certain that we are not the only grown women to value this game as if it was a real business. The only thing is many will not admit to it as this game is like any other addiction, you don't know you are addicted until you are without it.
    Guilty as charged. I am addicted to the game only in the sense that I enjoy it as a fun, creative outlet. The bonus is I've made some nice friends who I would not otherwise know were it not for the game.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Executive Chef
    I wish they had left the new years outfit. I am happy that they only pulled the actual holiday looks. Last year a bunch of outfits that we didn't expect to get pulled that had come out throughout the year were taken away and I was not happy. Having lists BEFORE things get ripped away would be so much better. I hope that gets considered.

Executive Chef
    Wow can't believe they removed the snowflake catalog and the new year catalog

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Wow can't believe they removed the snowflake catalog and the new year catalog
    Total bummer right?!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast