Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas stuff being removed Wed 15 Jan 2014

Fashion Designer

Christmas stuff being removed Wed 15 Jan 2014

Guessing that's Playful Christmas, Retro Christmas, Santa's Helper.
    Catalogs, avatar items, decor, wall items, wallpaper, etc - anything Christmas.
    Didn't say all 2013 holiday stuff so it isn't.

Can we find out if there will be mass removal later or if they are going back to the old way of removing after holiday so the valentine stuff will get yanked next after valentine's day? TL staff or mod?

In RS, the stuff got yanked early in the day, so might not be a last chance to order Wednesday AM. In the past, it's been end of the day and I was surprised how quick they were in RS this time.

Executive Chef
    I'm very pleased that not all holiday stuff will be removed cause I don't want last years' Valentine's box go yet before I decide to open it.

My thought is that TL will make special editions for all the holidays and the holiday stuff will stay in these editions like the Halloween catalogues we got this year can be found in the old Halloween edition. If I'm true the Christmas catalogues will be removed from the game but stay in the Christmas edition. Just a thought.
    Last edited by andromedablack; 01-10-14 at 08:49 AM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Please remember that iOS players hasn't had a new version of FS for 18 months! Which means... We loose all catalouges and decorations when TL decides to remove them from the regular version.

That's exactly right.
    There were many older holiday catalogs I wish I could have had access to since I wasn't able to master any if those at the time. I was a lower level player then.

Executive Chef
    Yes but they moved all Halloween stuff in the special edition so Android users have access to them. So why not move the Christmas stuff in the Christmas edition. I don't know why iOS users don't get new editions so I can't say anything else.

Fashion Designer
    Not all android users get to keep everything, only players that played and downloaded the 2012 Christmas or Halloween editions. A HUGE number of us are newer than that. It is impossible to download the old editions now, for new players.

Also, it said Christmas items, but I am a little nervous they will pull more. I heard last year they claimed Christmas items would be pulled, but also pulled a lot of unrelated stuff. Is that true?

Executive Chef
    last year they've pulled everything.
    But all of it were special edition items (world games, halloween, xmas and thanksgiving)
    World games remained only on ios in world games edition and the rest only on android in other editions. Everybody can get android games unless their gadget is locked out by provider and that's rare.

This years special editions don't seem to contain lots of stuff.. just 1-2 items in each.. so who knows where the stuff would end up

Hi.. who said the stuff will be remove tha 15?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwyro View Post
    Hi.. who said the stuff will be remove tha 15?
    teamlava... we received a pop up notification in game today

Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    teamlava... we received a pop up notification in game today
    Thanks... i didn't notice because as soon as i login to the game i
    Restart it because i been loosing money.. thanks for letting me know.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast