Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Christmas stuff being removed Wed 15 Jan 2014

I still have the snowflake catalogue i guess its because im on android n i have the winted edition

I was sure the rock in' the 4th & lovely luck would have been pulled but they weren't. I was also hoping that ugly clown catalog would've been pulled but no such luck...lol.
    I know they're not Christmas but they are holiday stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I was sure the rock in' the 4th & lovely luck would have been pulled but they weren't. I was also hoping that ugly clown catalog would've been pulled but no such luck...lol.
    I know they're not Christmas but they are holiday stuff.
    Are playing in ios or android? If your on android maybe its because you still have the editions that's what i was hoping for.. i have them mastered already n they're just taking space in my catalog list

Executive Chef
    gosh this time i had all the gems collected , bought all the counters and stuff it cost me 3 million. and all the cute items pre-ordered. and all this for what???? ))))

snowflake stays in all editions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    gosh this time i had all the gems collected , bought all the counters and stuff it cost me 3 million. and all the cute items pre-ordered. and all this for what???? ))))

snowflake stays in all editions.
    apparently it doesn't because I no longer have it : ( i wish i did.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Total bummer right?!
    Extreme bummer. I wanted to order more of those. ;~;

Quote Originally Posted by kiwyro View Post
    Are playing in ios or android? If your on android maybe its because you still have the editions that's what i was hoping for.. i have them mastered already n they're just taking space in my catalog list
    I play on IOS. We have only 1 version that we can play. No old Christmas, or even the Olympic one anymore since they're no longer supported because of the IOS 7 upgrade. It's a real bummer not to be able to access the other versions like android.

There are some really dreadful catalogs I wish they would pull.

Now that's out of the way. Bring on the Valentine's

I'm so upset about the snowflake catalog! I didn't think that was Christmas related since I have other winter catalogs similar to this from last year...I loved that catalog and never dreamed they would pull that too! I understand about the New Years catalog since it's holiday related but the snowflake catalog? Not happy!

Executive Chef
    it wasn't Christmas related. maybe they've messed it up as always. I have it in all games, not only in winter catalog game.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast