Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hi All,

We hope you've been sticking to your resolutions! Here is today's update:

1) Adamant Alchemy Quest Line
    - Available to players that have built Greselda's Castle
    (clipped)

- Aggwynn and Glimmergate
    Having just gotten to this stage myself, I want to clarify: placing and building Greselda's Castle does NOT unlock the Adamant Alchemy Quest Line. I had to complete her castle THEN collect from it twice ("Visiting" her castle twice is the final part of that segment of the Greselda quest line, "Specific Taste") before the the Adamant Alchemy Quest Line appeared.

Also want to add a big THANK YOU to everyone in this community who posts all the stages of all these quests for folks like me to research and prepare ahead of time for things.

Rhino Keeper
    did the deep mines still drop Adamant after this quest has been completed?
    I left the last passage (Discover Adamant) waiting in my logbook since I'm working on Sister Sister, and I didn't get any other adamant fragment starting from the day this quest appeared...

New Resident
    **** my Apple tree isn't giving me any golden apples, magic garden has NEVER given me any golden apple. I'm On the "discover adamant " quest and it's been like a month or so without the tree giving any golden apple. Does anyone knows the drop range? Or a trigger?

Does anyone know if you have to click the "craft" button to clear the adamant quest? I just started without going through the menu thingy... It'd be a sad affair if it won't clear the quest... Please let me know if you know!

Nightclub Owner
    I know I'm late in getting to this goal, it happens when you stop playing for a year.

My problem is that the first stage of the goal called for items it is no longer calling for. My first step in Discover Adamant is 5 of Mysterious Venom, 20 of Troll Essence, and a Golden Apple. It is almost impossible to get a Golden Apple and to grab one with gems they want 80 gems! Why was this goal changed to these requirements and not the ones listed in the first page of this goal? Is there any way to change them back?

If these new requirements are here to stay then I think the first page needs to be updated to forewarn people. I know that with these requirements it will most likely be the end of the line as I hardly doubt I'll see a Golden Apple for years, and that is with harvesting my 3 Apple Trees as often as I can. NOTHING drops a Golden Apple for me, EVER.

It could drop from the Magic Garden...maybe. Just keep tapping those apple trees every 2 hours. The law of averages will work in your favor eventually. Bake pies if you get overrun with apples, although I still collect from my trees at least once a day & get a golden one every couple of days or so even maxed on the regular apples.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I know I'm late in getting to this goal, it happens when you stop playing for a year.

My problem is that the first stage of the goal called for items it is no longer calling for. My first step in Discover Adamant is 5 of Mysterious Venom, 20 of Troll Essence, and a Golden Apple. It is almost impossible to get a Golden Apple and to grab one with gems they want 80 gems! Why was this goal changed to these requirements and not the ones listed in the first page of this goal? Is there any way to change them back?

If these new requirements are here to stay then I think the first page needs to be updated to forewarn people. I know that with these requirements it will most likely be the end of the line as I hardly doubt I'll see a Golden Apple for years, and that is with harvesting my 3 Apple Trees as often as I can. NOTHING drops a Golden Apple for me, EVER.
    I'll check on this for you... is the goal in your book the one called " A witch and a half" and when you force close, is the goal still the same when you go back in?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll check on this for you... is the goal in your book the one called " A witch and a half" and when you force close, is the goal still the same when you go back in?
    In the goal book it is called Adamant Alchemy and when I click on it, it shows the picture of the potion shop and says, Discover Adamant. Did I get a different goal for some reason or am I just really confused for getting to this chain so late in the game? It wouldn't be the first time I was confused.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    First post updated. The first goal was missing from the list.

You're not confused! You're observant!! as for your illusive golden apple, keep trying the magic garden and go on the Bandits and Dark Caves for a possible fruit tree drop so you don't have to buy an apple tree. The Hub inventory guide has more info on gold items. Good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    LOL, well it's good to know I'm not losing my mind completely. I thought maybe I was looking at the wrong quest line.

I have 3 Apple Trees and always check my Magic Garden, but they've always been allusive for me. I've got a ton of golden eggs (well over 30) and golden nuggets (almost 30) but the golden apple hates me. I think I've had it fall once, maybe twice, in the years I was playing before taking a break. Hopefully my luck will have changed and I won't be sitting on this quest forever.