Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/09/2014 Update Adamant Alchemy Quest Line

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh thanks? I was wondering if storing it could be the reason some players are having issues getting the second set up fortunes to show up.
    Guess that storing it does not matter! LOL
    Yes I was thinking maybe same, but unless there is a programming issue, it must be because previous goals are incomplete. It's a shame it doesn't tell you what fortune you are up to...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Quick question on players having issues with the fortunes. Have you ever stored your fotune teller building?
    No I have never stored it . All of my buildings were never stored, the only exception are 2 cottages for lack of space.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    You can get the nugget from the mines, get several of them so you can collect more often. Also occasionally from iron rich rocks. It is a rare drop so it can take a bit but it won't be months.
    Thanks! I have 4 mines, but I did just spend 40 energy on iron rich rocks and got one. Feeling much more hopeful, thanks!

I will be on this quest for a while. I used 20 mithril on the faeries and this is a rare drop for me. I didn't like having two quest requiring high numbers of both. So this one is at the bottom of the list for me. Well almost I still have master botanist for last valentines day. Maybe I will finish that one this year if that version gets to come back. But like most I need expansions. Also I thought that we might have gotten to the golden dome at the front of our kingdom by now. I am hoping for some new things for the long time players that has been talked about.

New Resident
    This quest isn't really worth it for the time being. The conversion rate is 20 mithrils (that's 1000 silvers; if you have the 4th knowledge shard) to ONE adamant. You'll have a quicker chance to get an adamant from a lvl5 deep mine than using alchemy. So *hint* to new players: Save this quest for last.

Farm Supplier
    that's not what the adamant quest looks like in my game. o.o

I have a goal to discover adamant in the potion shop that takes a gold apple.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by seishy View Post
    that's not what the adamant quest looks like in my game. o.o

I have a goal to discover adamant in the potion shop that takes a gold apple.
    You're probably still on the quest. What I meant was that after you completely finish the quest line, you'll get a recipe in the workshop to make adamant. It takes 20 mithrils, 30 glimmer frags, and 30 glimmer shards to make 1 adamant.

Host(ess)
    How do you get Greselda's Castle to unlock in the market?

I didn't bother getting Greseldas castle or anything from that timed period of quests, but yesterday an adamant popped up from my Deep Mine. I came here to see what it was even for. Any ideas on this?

The Greselda/glimmergate quest was not timed. Just a long goal.

After completing glimmergate quest, Greselda follows:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....17-2013-Update

The adamant is used to upgrade your deep mine.
    Last edited by meme1098; 01-30-14 at 06:32 PM.