Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/09/2014 Update Adamant Alchemy Quest Line

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BriarAvenue View Post
    Try plant corn n wheat, the pink or red mushroom ring if you hv them.
    Then try the playful trillium, white trillium, rocket larkspur, or plant that gives red petal.
    My Ivy hut doesn't give tails now!
    I usually get a skunkupine from my Icelandic poppies if I collect from a few at once

Well despite having a fortune teller. I won't be getting these. I didn't get the last lot of fortunes. It all seemed to get stuck when I didn't have a dead tree to chop. I got the fruit when I eventually worked it out but haven't had a single fortune since then.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    I wish I had 40 Mithril... I have 13 and have been collecting from my 2 mines and 2 deep mines since I reached the quest... 2 days now and still not giving me any Mithril... So for now I'm waiting to get enough jewels to craft them as I can... Not complaining... Just saying... This is going to be a long one for me... Not hemming out this time..
    I play since February (almost a year) and had 60 mythrils a few days ago when I used up 20 for the fairy quest line, now I have 40 left for this quest line. After it, Ill have no more mythrils left.
    So, dont give up, you will get ur mythrils.
    And a tip: the jewel trade sometimes gives mythrils, also adamants.

I wonder why adamant is so important. Really, it would need 20 mythrils to craft one? I have 16 or 18 adamants, got mostly from mines, trades and sirpiggy. (and since I had no use of them, was just collecting) But I wonder for what questline I could get 20s of mytrhils to craft adamants ...

Rhino Keeper
    I have collected from my fortune teller 3 times already and nothing.... I went to page one of this thread and checked, I have completed all the previous fortunes. Anyone else having this problem or had this problem and found a fix? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post
    Well despite having a fortune teller. I won't be getting these. I didn't get the last lot of fortunes. It all seemed to get stuck when I didn't have a dead tree to chop. I got the fruit when I eventually worked it out but haven't had a single fortune since then.
    I think you must complete every fortune before moving to the next.. I just chopped down the last of my dead tree and I would have received fruit but I am maxed... Waiting for the fortune teller to be ready to collect again.

Quote Originally Posted by marse66 View Post
    I think you must complete every fortune before moving to the next.. I just chopped down the last of my dead tree and I would have received fruit but I am maxed... Waiting for the fortune teller to be ready to collect again.
    I did complete it. I chopped down a dead tree and got the fruit. That's when it stopped for me.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by vitriolicheart View Post
    I did complete it. I chopped down a dead tree and got the fruit. That's when it stopped for me.
    You have to chop down more dead tree until the dialogue btw You and Ivy appear. Normally, several dead tree needed to chop to move to new fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by nasha86 View Post
    You have to chop down more dead tree until the dialogue btw You and Ivy appear. Normally, several dead tree needed to chop to move to new fortune.
    Can you point to the post or message on any page where it says that the Fortune Teller quest starts with chopping dead trees? I've been following all the notifications and completing all the goals, but this quest line doesn't start for me. I purchased several dead trees and chopped them down. I got fruits and dialog with Ivy. But this is about it. I even speed up Fortune Teller twice to be able to collect from it. Still nothing. Any advise or idea? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KidsZoo2 View Post
    Can you point to the post or message on any page where it says that the Fortune Teller quest starts with chopping dead trees? I've been following all the notifications and completing all the goals, but this quest line doesn't start for me. I purchased several dead trees and chopped them down. I got fruits and dialog with Ivy. But this is about it. I even speed up Fortune Teller twice to be able to collect from it. Still nothing. Any advise or idea? Thank you.
    You have to purchase the fortune teller tent in the Market place to begin fortunes.
    Oops...Sorry.. Should have read your full post before answering.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    I play since February (almost a year) and had 60 mythrils a few days ago when I used up 20 for the fairy quest line, now I have 40 left for this quest line. After it, Ill have no more mythrils left.
    So, dont give up, you will get ur mythrils.
    And a tip: the jewel trade sometimes gives mythrils, also adamants.

I wonder why adamant is so important. Really, it would need 20 mythrils to craft one? I have 16 or 18 adamants, got mostly from mines, trades and sirpiggy. (and since I had no use of them, was just collecting) But I wonder for what questline I could get 20s of mytrhils to craft adamants ...
    Same here, I have new 25 Adamant and 54 Mithril after this quest line is done. At this pace, I will have maxed out Adamant within a year if nothing is done with it. I might only craft Adamant if I hit the 99 in Mithril, it would be a waste otherwise.