Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Castle Story: 01/09/2014 Update Adamant Alchemy Quest Line

I have completed the story line, but I don't have the tabernum research:Alchemy yet. What must I do

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony0221 View Post
    I have completed the story line, but I don't have the tabernum research:Alchemy yet. What must I do
    No, that's different and unrelated. The Tabernum goals are related to collecting often from the Tabernum, not from this goal line. At some random point you will trigger (in order) 1 of the 4 current research goals and the alchemy one is the final one. You just have to keep collecting from the Tabernum and eventually it will trigger this goal.

Go to the link below to the Outline Guide and look at item 10 which has more info on this. Good luck!

New Resident
    The tell one, tell all goal asks for collection from a level 5 cottage. Mine is already level 6 so collection from it doesn't work for this goal. I can't change it back to 5, can I?

Quote Originally Posted by annaa1511 View Post
    The tell one, tell all goal asks for collection from a level 5 cottage. Mine is already level 6 so collection from it doesn't work for this goal. I can't change it back to 5, can I?
    That's happened before with something similar. I'll let the team know about this for you.

Rhino Keeper
    As I am a late starter I have only now reached this quest. I absolutely love dialogue, it is what separates a good game from one that I pull the plug on. Until now CS has not disappointed but on this I didnt get a finish. I unlocked Adamant in the forge and that was it. Can anyone remember if there was a closing conversation?

No additional dialogue' but here is a link to this goal in the Dialogue Guide
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post896531

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No additional dialogue' but here is a link to this goal in the Dialogue Guide ;
    https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...l=1#post896531
    Now theres another new thing for me, I never knew there was a dialogue guide. Another bookmark goes in, now I only need to sort out how to recall using bookmarks........

No need to bookmark... the Hub How To post has a contents in post 1 of all guides. . Love this thread too. It's missing all the new goals, but I'm slowly working my way through fixing it all up in my spare time.

Click on the purple Hub text in my signature.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324