Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/09/2014 Update Adamant Alchemy Quest Line

Just got a "bad" fortune from Ivy. She said do not eat your next meal! Lol. Will post once I know what triggers it next...maybe the kitchen?

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Just got a "bad" fortune from Ivy. She said do not eat your next meal! Lol. Will post once I know what triggers it next...maybe the kitchen?
    When I finally decided to collect from Old Thomas' house, he popped up saying lunch will be late because they found poison in the soup! I was given Mysterious Venom but I am not sure how many. I have only 10 in inventory but I remember getting one yesterday. So it could be 5, it could be 1? I'm sorry but I missed it in a blink of an eye. Hopefully someone else can confirm.

EDIT: now I see from this post that it is 2 venoms: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post824686
    Last edited by butterfly_25; 02-22-14 at 08:09 PM.

Dear Team,

Hi. Thanks for all the fun update but I am on Level 50 for so long, but I still haven't got the Mytic essence update? I have the green house and the maze. What do I do? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    It is the discover adamant questline which you have to do in order to get mythic essence. It should start in your potion shop with a recipe where you have to use a golden apple I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Glimmergate and I are fans =)
    I love their references to current things and song lyrics

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Actually I was wrong, "Tell the neighboring Kingdoms! 0/50 (Works the same as asking for quest items)" is incorrect, all you have to do is "visit" 50 kingdoms, not ask for items
    Do we have to do the potion over again after the first time. It takes me for ever to get dragon scales and I have two dragons... I guess my dragons are very selfish about their scales. I barely got 10 after having them for months now...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post

1) Adamant Alchemy Quest Line
    - Available to players that have built Greselda's Castle

- Aggwynn and Glimmergate
    I built Greselda's Castle this morning but the Adamant Alchemy goals have not appeared.

Similarly, the Lady Greselda goals did not appear and those are supposed to be available to those who have Lady Greselda walking around their kingdom, which I do.

I force closed the game several times.

Are those not the correct triggers for the new goals? Do I have to complete Glimmergate 3 by visiting the castle 2 times?

What does it matter quest :(

[QUOTE=freesiawoods;823992]I am not a new player but you know golden nuggets are hard to come by and I like to trade them for gems. Hope there is an attractive prize at the end of this quest line. I dont need adamant at the moment.

Its just that i have one golden nugget n one i bought for 80 gems.. But still have 3 more to go for this quest.. How n where can i get it?

Agwn & glimmergate please help...

Rhino Keeper
    Over two years on this game minus the couple months took off for surgeries. And still can't complete this. Still need 2 more gold. I take down a rock formation at least once a day. I really don't want to waste 160 gems just to complete this. And then not have gems for fun things.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pigricesnow View Post
    I'm still waiting Mithril......
    Took me almost 2 years to get to Mithril. Got it just a couple weeks ago.