Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 01/09/2014 Update Adamant Alchemy Quest Line

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I have been collecting from the fortune teller every day since the new release but gave not yet got one new fortune????
    I've answered someone else here
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    The Fortune Teller has not given in thing! I've collected at least 4 or 5 times! Problem?

Fashion Designer
    Are the glimmer shards and fragments limited to a max of 40 because of the original quest line? It seems like the requirement should be raised. It will take weeks to replenish those resources.

I've made it through this entire quest but I can't picture forging adamant again with such high requirements on glimmer parts and mithril.

Farm Supplier
    I finally got the apple my fourth for the whole time I've been playing. Guess what when you don't need one I got another the next day. This is staying in inventory.

Farm Supplier
    I got red fish from my wells as well.

What happens after you visit the theater ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    I have been collecting from the fortune teller every day since the new release but gave not yet got one new fortune????
    I'm having the same problem, I've checked it more than a dozen times and nothing????

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    The Fortune Teller has not given in thing! I've collected at least 4 or 5 times! Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by hatton2 View Post
    I'm having the same problem, I've checked it more than a dozen times and nothing????
    It means you haven't completed a previous fortune. You will need to go back (in order) and try completing them to see where you're up to.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ne-teller-goal
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    I got the wheat crops as first fortune, and eggs -from skunkupine- as second fortune, from the Fortune Teller tent, and since nothing else....how much time should pass between each fortune given, to get a new one? Does anyone know if there 's a certain time limit?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I got the wheat crops as first fortune, and eggs -from skunkupine- as second fortune, from the Fortune Teller tent, and since nothing else....how much time should pass between each fortune given, to get a new one? Does anyone know if there 's a certain time limit?!
    It seems to vary between 2 and 7 collections. I'm not sure if some people have waited longer, but I doubt that it has been more than 10 collections between fortunes.