Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Counter options

Counter options

Please create an option to move food items from one counter to another I think it would really help with players to freely design their bakery to their liking.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree!! I want to store my Christmas and Thanksgiving counters!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by shanapiv View Post
    I agree!! I want to store my Christmas and Thanksgiving counters!
    Yesssss and I strongly hesitate on buying or using anything other than basic gray counters EVER because of this problem.

Farm Supplier
    Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Rhino Keeper
    its nice idea...i like to change counter same as my theme...

Executive Chef
    I make sure I only have 1 counter per food type. When I start 2 cook a different food I only place the 1 new counter out on my floor that way the chef has no option but to put the food there.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I make sure I only have 1 counter per food type. When I start 2 cook a different food I only place the 1 new counter out on my floor that way the chef has no option but to put the food there.
    Yeah, but when goals come out, the counters always stay locked until you've started some of the themed foods. An option to put that food onto the themed counters once they're unlocked is what we're wanting here. It's easy to have one counter per food, but when old seasonal counters have to stay trapped under tens or even hundreds of thousands of servings... ugh. :-(

Farm Supplier
    Same here, I have 4 different types of counters. I want them all the same, however throwing food away is something I do not do (in BS or in real life). So please give the option in 'Manage Counter' for storing food, so that it can be transferred to another counter!!!

Yes, yes, yes! Please....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    Yesssss and I strongly hesitate on buying or using anything other than basic gray counters EVER because of this problem.
    I bought a couple orange top counters. Made the mistake of putting 18 ovens worth of blackforest cake on one of them. HUGE mistake. I tend to use only Granite counters and ended up stuck with that one orange counter foreva! It is still there with 12k servings of cake going very slowly. I love the seasonal counters and some of the other pretty ones but hardly ever buy them since I don't want to get stuck with food on them.

I too hope we can have the ability to move around food on counters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast