Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Train Order Requesting Seasonal Items

New Resident
    My request with id #1213643 is not fullfilled so far. I have 10 hours left on my train.

i opened my train today and have 2 orders for xmas items. peppermint and the xmas cookies. i tried to report it as the mods said but the dropdown menu wont work when i have to select what my issue is. is there any other way of reporting this please. thank u.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcupcake555555 View Post
    i opened my train today and have 2 orders for xmas items. peppermint and the xmas cookies. i tried to report it as the mods said but the dropdown menu wont work when i have to select what my issue is. is there any other way of reporting this please. thank u.
    Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your Train orders.

Rhino Keeper
    I realize the new update doesn't exactly fall under seasonal but why would our trains be calling for items made from the new animal if we haven't even expanded there yet? Does this mean no more filling train orders until we expand to that animal??? If so that really stinks. Train orders didn't call for honey or beeswax until we expanded to the beehive so why would this be any different? I haven't even saw any items to buy and I assume that's because I haven't expanded there just like my studio doesn't have the option to make the new items...can someone please explain this? Thanks

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456