Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Train Order Requesting Seasonal Items

Fashion Designer
    Mmmmmmmmkayyyyyyy???????????? TL......

You don't have to fill all of your train....if you leave 4 items unloaded you still get 2 gems! I do this a lot, I either discard my train if I know I can't fill it or I fill all of it but 4 items so I at least get 2 gems.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Mmmmmmmmkayyyyyyy???????????? TL......

You don't have to fill all of your train....if you leave 4 items unloaded you still get 2 gems! I do this a lot, I either discard my train if I know I can't fill it or I fill all of it but 4 items so I at least get 2 gems.
    I understand that, however, I have to wait for another day and 4 hours to send the train, otherwise it will cost 390 gems to load and send. I fill a train everyday and have even filled two trains in a day. The point is, when I fill it I like to send it so I can fill it again, I have no issue spending gems (4 or 5) to make it come back faster so I can fill it again. Gems speed everything up right, in this case, I cannot because it is asking for things that do not exist and now I must wait.....that is why I am frustrated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelski1202 View Post

edit(KP)

If you received any orders AFTER the items were removed, please post on this thread.

Kooky, why? You don't believe kelski1202?

Just trying to figure out how the forum works...
    They really forgot to remove Christmas items from train orders. I have the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post

They really forgot to remove Christmas items from train orders. I have the same problem.
    I posted here, because I DID receive after they were removed!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I received train order for Xmas items after they were removed, this is stupid and annoying, please fix it!

Farm Supplier
    My train just came in (5 minutes ago) with an order for peppermint bark. Judging by the posts I am not the only person this is happening to. I am not sure what to do. I hate to send it away only to have it come back yet again with a peppermint bark order. suggestions?

I started my train 30 minutes ago, waaaay after all the limited time only items were removed. I can't complete it. I have everything loaded except for the purple flower looking crop u use to make christmas stuff...this is really annoying...

Rhino Keeper
    On Farm Story 2 v. 1.6.3, I received a train today (1-9) at 445P CST and it was asking for Almond Bark. My peppermint and almond bark disappeared yesterday. I am level 34 on an ipod Mini iIOS 7.0.4 and Ipod Touch 4 iOS 6.1.5. Mine calls for 11 Almond Bark, 9 Apple Butter (impossible because I do not have the jelly maker), 28 wood, 7 BLT (28 hours if none stored), 9 herbs (don't have the herb garden).
    Last edited by driver1711; 01-09-14 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Wanted to provide more detail

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post

I was adding information to post 1 for everyone for easy update information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Angry Spent gems to get new train this morning and asked for Xmas stuff :(

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I was adding information to post 1 for everyone for easy update information.

I spent gems to get a new train this morning and I no longer had any Xmas items even in my barn or shop and it still asked for peppermint crop
    I had to dismiss and I also have a friend this happened to late last night after items were pulled and she spent gems 3 times to get new trains, each time asking for Xmas items! So not fair to lose gems because of this. I always fill trains within a few hours and would never wait almost 2 days for it to go on its own since I couldn't fill a whole train. I am getting bored with this game and how frustrating all the crashes and losses are for me!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast