Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas items have disappeared.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Glimmergate, I'm new to the game and don't know how long is "eventually". Can you please tell me a rough estimate? It's just that I have 2 items taking up 2 slots and if it takes too long to "eventually" sell them, then maybe I'd best discard them now in order to free up the slots and sell other things? Thank you :-)
    I don't know for sure, but I know that Stormie will eventually buy things from you if it's been in your shop for so long. I'm guessing about 24 hours? I would hold off discarding them, if you can.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

I have exactly the same problem. I need 1 peppermint bark, can't make it or buy in the side shop. Why wasn't some notice given? This was the last item on my train so have loaded the rest and will 'lose' the completion bonus.

Rhino Keeper
    Glimmergate, I'm new to the game and don't know how long is "eventually". Can you please tell me a rough estimate? It's just that I have 2 items taking up 2 slots and if it takes too long to "eventually" sell them, then maybe I'd best discard them now in order to free up the slots and sell other things? Thank you :-)
    It will depend on the item and on how many / how much, but it shouldn't be much more than a few hours for most of these items. We don't want to clog your shop up with holiday items.
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Executive Chef
    Same for me. I need one last xmas cookie to complet my train but can't do it, neither buy it, all locked to level 1000 !
    We don't even have a warning, like for the xmas decoration !
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 01-08-14 at 05:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Well,somebody,not Stormie bought my stuff,don't care who,but all my extra is gone(but yet I still see the "level 1000" grey out in others shops).thats why I posted they could,cause all I knew was somebody bought my stuff,whatever the case,winter cleaning DONE!

Fashion Designer
    All those new recipes and peppermint crop shouldn't have been pulled, if your going to come out with new recipes and a new crop it should be permanent...like in another farm game I play, new recipes & crops always stay even after holiday version is done.

My train is asking for peppermint bark but I can't make it now! That just seems so stupid!
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Executive Chef
    I put all mine up for sale before I went to bed, and they had all been sold when I got up in the morning (about 6-8 hours later)

New Resident
    Ok, I understand the time limits for the Christmas specialty crops and recipes has come to an end. I couldn't finish a full train delivery by 4 cookies. So be it I will get the next one now that there won't be any Christmas stuff on it. But guess what I need 29 of the Christmas plants nearly 24 hours after they are no longer available to grow or buy.
    I think there is a problem.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12