Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas items have disappeared.

Rhino Keeper

Christmas items have disappeared.

When playing, the christmas items suddenly disappeared. That is not so good because I had a train order to make peppermintchocolate crops and I needed only 1 more to fullfill the order. But now it's impossible. I can't neither buy the last one in the newspaper. What is happening with these items we have in our barn if we can't sell it anymore ? All the wasted time and crops to make these items. And my train can't be completed. Is there a solution to this problem ?

edit(KP) adding update info

Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Your expired holiday items will eventually sell on their own in your Side Shop
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-08-14 at 03:15 PM.

Senior Moderator
    I just flagged this over
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Yup,gotta be level 1000 to buy those leftovers!lol

Executive Chef
    What about the items I have for sale? I notice I cannot buy my neighbours Christmas items so presume mine are just going to sit there indefinitely, blocking my store ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    What about the items I have for sale? I notice I cannot buy my neighbours Christmas items so presume mine are just going to sit there indefinitely, blocking my store ��
    I'm waiting just a few more hours to see if this wasn't intentional(but positive it is),but if it is,we're all just gonna have to discard all Christmas recipes and peppermint

Executive Chef
    Ok,so people can buy them from our shops now,but recipes are gone,guess we better sell our stuff while the train is still requiring them(selling my stuff for lowest coin for speedy sell)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Ok,so people can buy them from our shops now,but recipes are gone,guess we better sell our stuff while the train is still requiring them(selling my stuff for lowest coin for speedy sell)
    No, I don't think they can buy from our shops. I just visited my neighbors and saw that those items are grayed out and can't by bought. So I assume those same items are also grayed out in my shop too. I have 2 choices.....discard them or use the promote sale to sell them. Bummer :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    No, I don't think they can buy from our shops. I just visited my neighbors and saw that those items are grayed out and can't by bought. So I assume those same items are also grayed out in my shop too. I have 2 choices.....discard them or use the promote sale to sell them. Bummer :-(
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glimmergate View Post
    Glimmergate, I'm new to the game and don't know how long is "eventually". Can you please tell me a rough estimate? It's just that I have 2 items taking up 2 slots and if it takes too long to "eventually" sell them, then maybe I'd best discard them now in order to free up the slots and sell other things? Thank you :-)

Fashion Designer
    I'd go ahead & discard the holiday items from your shop. No other players can purchase them from your store. They're taking up valuable coin popping slots! LOL
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast