Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals 1-8-14

Farm Supplier
    Beautiful decor! I love it!

Executive Chef
    What's the second oven take 4 parts? I'm not quite there yet, I'm planning ahead. I'm almost ready 2 cook the egg custard tarts.
    Also when I completed the first set of cooks-the sticky finger things, something popped up as a small reward, but it disappeared very quickly. What was it and where do I find it? I've looked all over 4 it and since I don't know what it was, I don't know what I'm looking 4. All I know is it was round.
    HELP plz
    Thx.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-08-14 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    What's the second oven take 4 parts? I'm not quite there yet, I'm planning ahead. I'm almost ready 2 cook the egg custard tarts.
    Also when I completed the first set of cooks-the sticky finger things, something popped up as a small reward, but it disappeared very quickly. What was it and where do I find it? I've looked all over 4 it and since I don't know what it was, I don't know what I'm looking 4. All I know is it was round.
    HELP plz

Thx.
    It was probably the counter - tanggu drum or something like tat ��

Rhino Keeper
    As soon as someone gets the Dragon Dance could you post the pic? Can't wait to see it (and see the dimensions)...
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Fashion Designer

Question 2nd oven parts?

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    HELP plz
    Thx.
    Anyone there yet? What parts are needed for 2nd oven?

Nbr requested red gear so that's one if the parts. Visited her place and she had several of the 2nd appliance.

Dim sum stove: red gear/wiring/motor (7 each)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Soopanova17 View Post
    Dim sum stove: red gear/wiring/motor (7 each)
    Thanks for posting this.

..And of course one of my lovely neighbours sent me jade this morning. smh. I sent it right back to her.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	910 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	11977
    New oven parts

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	20.1 KB