Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals 1-8-14

Host(ess)
    I love the new goals and thanks to everyone who posted what we needed and the list of goals!

Executive Chef
    Could someone please help me, and answer my question.

I went through the goals until I reached "A time for traddition" for which I am Cooking the Almond cookies.
    Another goal showed up " Tasty turnip" which asks me to buy two Dim Sum stoves.

My problem is, I need to finish A goal called "Egg-cellent Indeed" but This said goal is not showing up on my list!
    My question is does show after I finish the Almond cookies or is it a bug and I should have gotten the goal already?!

Could someone help pls?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Could someone please help me, and answer my question.

I went through the goals until I reached "A time for traddition" for which I am Cooking the Almond cookies.
    Another goal showed up " Tasty turnip" which asks me to buy two Dim Sum stoves.

My problem is, I need to finish A goal called "Egg-cellent Indeed" but This said goal is not showing up on my list!
    My question is does show after I finish the Almond cookies or is it a bug and I should have gotten the goal already?!

Could someone help pls?!
    After you have finished cooking the cookies, you will get a goal for egg tarts. Then I think after that it unlocks the second oven.

Rhino Keeper
    Why doesn't just one goal pop up at a time? It's kinda annoying when I try complete one goal but I can't because I need to finish another goal first..Idk I guess it's nice to know what I need to do in the future.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoEternal View Post
    Why doesn't just one goal pop up at a time? It's kinda annoying when I try complete one goal but I can't because I need to finish another goal first..Idk I guess it's nice to know what I need to do in the future.
    Yeah it is a bit confusing at first.

Quote Originally Posted by AutumnScot View Post
    After you have finished cooking the cookies, you will get a goal for egg tarts. Then I think after that it unlocks the second oven.
    There are actually 3 recipes on the first oven (Chinese dessert oven) sticky cake, almond cookies & egg custard tarts.
    You need to finish all the requirements for that oven (cook & serve all 3 recipe requirements)and then buy the round counters(tangy drum) before the 2nd oven goal opens.
    When it does, you get 1 oven free and then need to buy another one.

Quote Originally Posted by SnoEternal View Post
    I don't know why TL does their goals this way. As you stated, it's very confusing and each new goal still causes confusion. One goal at a time makes a lot more sense.

Rhino Keeper
    I like the goals pretty well. I made a little Chinese-themed section in my restaurant.

Executive Chef
    Thank you all who helped and answered my question. Appreciate it.

Yes it is totally confusing! Why bring up a goal that needs another goal which does not unlock until the current goal is done! Am I making sense?! Confusing?! lol yeah that is how I feel with the goals lol.

Grand Emperor
    When a task in a goal is dependent on another goal being completed, for the last couple of goal sets it does indicate which goal needs to complete to unlock the task. So it shouldn't be confusing anymore.

Getting the goal ahead of time allows people to see what else will be needed in the future. And not all of the tasks are locked, so you can do those.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast