Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2 Update 2-28-14: Show Pony

The Honorable Panda

Farm Story 2 Update 2-28-14: Show Pony

New goals

Show Pony Stable 2200 coins
    White Show Pony 2000 gems
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    The White Show Pony gives 15 Gems each week when you collect and feed them!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-28-14 at 06:29 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The White Show Pony gives you 15 Gems each week when you collect and feed it!

Fashion Designer
    To purchase the White Show Pony will cost 2000 Gems at aprox $75 in US currency. At 15 Gems per week it will take aprox 2.5 years to earn 2000 Gems and for the White Show Pony to finally start turning a profit. Sorry but I'll have to pass on this Update.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalrayn3 View Post
    To purchase the White Show Pony will cost 2000 Gems at aprox $75 in US currency. At 15 Gems per week it will take aprox 2.5 years to earn 2000 Gems and for the White Show Pony to finally start turning a profit. Sorry but I'll have to pass on this Update.
    Agreed. Shoot me if I try to purchase this for 2000 gems. TeamLava obviously lost their mind.

Another pony for gems and I guess the regular ponies are still at varied prices.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Agreed. Shoot me if I try to purchase this for 2000 gems. TeamLava obviously lost their mind.

Another pony for gems and I guess the regular ponies are still at varied prices.
    Same here,I'm all for gem pets(hence the reason why half why neighbors can't visit me,my place makes em crash),but 2000?!!! Y'all lost yer dang mind!

Rhino Keeper
    Haha...too true. Somebody's lost their mind somewhere...LOL

2000 gems are a bit out of this world. But then again TL can't be plucking that number out of thin air. I'm thinking maybe a lot of people bought the regular ponies at 360 gems...to make them think they can push the price up this high! But still 2000 is beyond the limit of my imagination. Heh

Farm Supplier
    2000 gems???? Really, like 70 US dollars in gems? Come on tell me that's an error and it was supposed to be in coins.....2000 gems????? Good god I'm laughing my way to bed now. And I can't wait to read about some other player who gets them for 32 gems.....
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-01-14 at 09:30 AM. Reason: removed title-inappropriate

Farm Supplier
    I honestly have no budget to worry about when it comes to this game...and yet I'm not stupid. 2000 gems? Nuts...and in just 133.33 weeks you'll break even!!! woo hoo (NOT)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Haha...too true. Somebody's lost their mind somewhere...LOL

2000 gems are a bit out of this world. But then again TL can't be plucking that number out of thin air. I'm thinking maybe a lot of people bought the regular ponies at 360 gems...to make them think they can push the price up this high! But still 2000 is beyond the limit of my imagination. Heh
    I bought 2 ponies at the 320(?) gem price,but no way will I fork over 2000!!! Those two prices are eons apart!

Rhino Keeper
    Considering TL must have millions of players. And if a big, huge % of those millions bought the 360 gem ponies (without knowing they were part of a marketing test), then it might explain where TL got the ridiculous notion to go for the 2000 price tag. I mean otherwise it meant they had lost their mind!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast