View Poll Results: What items do you want to see in Farm Story 2?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Horses, horse stuff (saddlery, etc.)

22 52.38%
  • Toy workshop

9 21.43%
  • Tree for wood

10 23.81%
  • Ice cream parlor (or freezer or chiller)

27 64.29%
  • Saw crafting in forge

22 52.38%
  • Maple syrup (to craft)

17 40.48%
  • Geese or ducks

18 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Poll and Suggestions 1/8/14

Executive Chef

Farm 2: Poll and Suggestions 1/8/14

What items would you like to see come to your Farm?

You can vote only once, but you can pick more than one item.

You can also post suggestions for new items you would like to see. For example, what crops, trees, recipes, and decor would you like to have?

ETA: Oops! didn't realize that the toy workshop was on the previous poll! Oh well, it's here again.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 01-08-14 at 08:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ice cream parlor!!!!!!!!!!!!and of course ability to make saws in forge,I've been begging for that!

Executive Chef
    I'm all for the Ice Cream Parlor (maybe I was the one who suggested it? I can't recall).

But...if by chance we do get the Ice Cream Parlor, perhaps those of us who still have Peppermint in our silos could continue growing it so it could be used with the cocoa to make mint-chocolate chip ice cream? At least then we'd be getting something back out of any extra Peppermint we have.

As for new crops, how about grapes (grape juice, grape jam), onions (onion rings), cucumbers (pickles, relish, etc.), and strawberries (jam, ice cream, candy, chocolate-dipped, etc.)?

For new buildings, how about a cannery to can produce or a dryer (or whatever it's called) to dry out crops? The cannery could include offerings like ketchup, canned peppers, oranges, etc., and (since we still don't have a use for the Bass that I know of) canned fish fillets, and the dryer (or whatever it's called) could produce sun-dried tomatoes and other dried things (depending on the crops, maybe raisins?) that are on the market. Maybe it could even be used to dry the peppers into ground pepper?

Maybe some way can be found to obtain salt or other spices/seasonings. We have an herb garden, but maybe a salt mine, possibly up on the plateau we can't expand onto? Not sure what the salt could be used for, exactly...but if we could get other spices, then other things could be made in other buildings, like gingersnaps in the bakery, garlic mashed potatoes in the kitchen, etc.

Not sure if it's available in the Candy Maker (I'm only at level 33), but candied lemon? Is that available? Or lemon drops, I guess it would be...

Sorry, didn't mean to go on so long...

Senior Moderator
    Speaking as a player only - if saws get added to the forge (pretty please!!!), that only leaves paint without a set source of obtaining it. I always need paint, and I would love for a way to craft it. Maybe added to the studio? I'm not sure what would be used to make it, but just the ability to make it would make farm life so much easier.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    I agree for paint. Always hard to get them

Executive Chef
    Paint,would love that! And onion rings? Yummy,but now I'm stuck at home and want onion rings!!

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe paint could be made using water (perhaps each day or two days you could use a bucket to get water from the pond?) and colour could perhaps come from the blackberries?? I would be happy with only being able to craft paint in very small batches (like the ingredients took a while to harvest) but having the ability to make some would be amazing!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, we definitely need more paint.
    I like the idea of strawberry crops and keeping the peppermint and having new recipes to use them in.
    Maybe we could have garlic crops for garlic bread in the pizza oven? Or bruschetta?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Speaking as a player only - if saws get added to the forge (pretty please!!!), that only leaves paint without a set source of obtaining it. I always need paint, and I would love for a way to craft it. Maybe added to the studio? I'm not sure what would be used to make it, but just the ability to make it would make farm life so much easier.
    yes, paint is a scarce commodity.

More paint, please.

Executive Chef
    I'm also crossing my fingers and toes for that bulldog mentioned in earlier poll(PLEASE,WOULD MAX OUT ON PETS ALlOWANCE IF I COULD BUY THEM!ps,make it a piebald,white with few brown spots)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast