Thread: Going back to reg version?

Executive Chef

Going back to reg version?

Now that the Christmas items are going to be removed in a few hours,should we go back to playing on the regular version?

Executive Chef
    Oh,and does the Christmas stuff removal include recipes?can someone please answer soon,so I may discard all the peppermint in my silo if we don't need it?

I just did a check and the seasonal recipes are still available on the machines. Same goes to the peppermint crop and the pine tree. I guess they only removed the decoration/pets only. But I still prefer to play on the Christmas edition, due to the game music, gingerbread station/train and also I love seeing the snowing effect.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    There are still little clocks on my Christmas recipes and crop though, so expecting them to be gone soon.

Senior Moderator
    The Christmas version is still the most recent version (bug fixes and other items) - so it's best to stay on it until either the regular version is updated, or until a new seasonal version is released.

All the recipes still seem to be there, as well as crops. The little clocks next to them have to do with the Peppermint Pole (cost 40 gems), that could be purchased to shorten the times it took to grow/make the items. The pole has also been removed.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Ok,no more Christmas recipes,but since they weren't removed last night with the decorations,people thought they could still make stuff,now what are we supposed to do with the stuff we've made up till now? Junk the stuff,I suppose,thanks for the warning bout the deco,but recipes coulda gotten a warning,Stormie better come buy the leftovers in my shop!

Executive Chef
    Ok,checked my neighbors shops,apparently you must be at level 1,000 to buy Xmas stuff,sigh,time to junk stuff

Senior Moderator
    The recipes were there when I posted that lol. I just flagged over about the level needed to buy those items.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    The recipes were there when I posted that lol. I just flagged over about the level needed to buy those items.
    I don't think it's a bug,I think it's TL's way of saying,whoops,the recipes shoulda been gone with the deco(umm,which are still in my shop,btw)timer was wrong