Thread: what is the earning rate of your dragons?

Fashion Designer

Cool what is the earning rate of your dragons?

I just put all my dragons in a spreadsheet {I know it's a little, ok a lot, AR}, anyway I am at 80099 per hour I am hoping to get to the point where I earn coins as fast as I spend them on rushrooms.

ANybody else tallied theirs up or I am I just a lunatic?https://forum.storm8.com/images/smilies/cool.png

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post
    I just put all my dragons in a spreadsheet {I know it's a little, ok a lot, AR}, anyway I am at 80099 per hour I am hoping to get to the point where I earn coins as fast as I spend them on rushrooms.

ANybody else tallied theirs up or I am I just a lunatic?https://forum.storm8.com/images/smilies/cool.png
    You definitely have too much time on your hands Lol. I don't know what my hourly earning rate is, but I do know that I earn more an hour than what I spend on rush rooms.

159,174 plus whatever my royal and leo (breeding), athlete (healing), and fire (questing) are.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    You definitely have too much time on your hands Lol. I don't know what my hourly earning rate is, but I do know that I earn more an hour than what I spend on rush rooms.
    Yes I only sleep about 4 hours a night so I have a lot of time filled with boredom, all my family slleps 10 hours or more, I guess they are getting my share.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leonsandcastle View Post
    159,174 plus whatever my royal and leo (breeding), athlete (healing), and fire (questing) are.
    Thats the level I am hoping to acheive, the last 10k has really come on quick ,like a snowball rolling down hill.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lorentw View Post

I have no idea. I collect more coin than I will ever need. I use to collect every few hours and now I just do it once or twice a day. When you have millions and millions of coin, you can only spend it on expensive 8,000,000 habitats or something like that once in a while. I have noticed the price on the more expensive habitats have come down so what does one do with all your coin. Maybe trade silver for gold. Hint Hint Hint Oh, I am sure you are not a lunatic. lol