Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Trojan Dragon 1-7-2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by walhalladragon View Post
    I've been trying with mythic and bat for more than 2 days and have yet to get anything but commons!! A friend of my got the Cerberus the first try but I've have over 100 fails without anything!! Just doesn't seem fair!!!!
    I feel your pain, my dragon loving friend I really hope you get Cerberus and Trojan ( I got Cerberus but haven't had any luck with Trojan, yet!)

Has anyone had luck with diamond/Cerberus yet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I feel your pain, my dragon loving friend I really hope you get Cerberus and Trojan ( I got Cerberus but haven't had any luck with Trojan, yet!)

Good luck for Trojan luv! :*
    I haven't got either yet! Grrrrr

Rhino Keeper

aw hun ull get with out pulling ur hair out ....... good luck hun

Is it possible breed it with Night and Mythic?

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats sweetie! How many goes did it take? I've been trying since about 5.30am and nothing! Ok, not "nothing" lots of firestorm, coral, a new year, scorpion, illusion but no Trojan
    Hey thanks for the congrats, it personally only took me a few tries to get this. I was trying nonstop for Cerberus with Mythic/Bat and then I saw that the Trojan came out and figured I would continue with the Mythic/Bat combo as I could get either of them with that combo. So long story short I got the trojan about three tries after I noticed it had been released, I got it fairly quick, about an hour or so after its release. Good luck I hope you get it soon!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Caretaker council has raised the cap by 2 more.
    Aw, this is nice. Thanks for listening.

Executive Chef
    I mistook Deep for Night.
    Looks so much alike ! Will try again after 8 hrs

Rhino Keeper
    Got Trojan after one genie. Combo Mythic lv6 an Night lv8.
    My experience is if I spend more golds to speed, then more difficult for me to get that dragon. So now I just use golds to speed the egg instead... And that's why I can get Amethyst, Emerald, Tinsel, Trojan, all group of Metal (android) except Gadget.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Got Trojan after one genie. Combo Mythic lv6 an Night lv8.
    My experience is if I spend more golds to speed, then more difficult for me to get that dragon. So now I just use golds to speed the egg instead... And that's why I can get Amethyst, Emerald, Tinsel, Trojan, all group of Metal (android) except Gadget.

Yay! I'm so happy for you hun :*

Still no luck for me, but I'm genuinely really happy for those who've succeeded in breeding this draggie
    Any chance you can send me some of that luck? Y'know, now that you don't need it til Saturday (your Friday) I promise I'll give it back!!

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! I'm so happy for you hun :*

Still no luck for me, but I'm genuinely really happy for those who've succeeded in breeding this draggie
    Any chance you can send me some of that luck? Y'know, now that you don't need it til Saturday (your Friday) I promise I'll give it back!!
    Lol... you're welcome, dear. You're the one who helped me to get Mech, Armor, Metal... I always look for you before I put dragon in den to know which combo is ok for me. Really I realize that when I spend golds, then I can't never get that dragon ( even I switch to other combo. this period, I stop speeding, so it works. Hope that tip can help you...
    Finger cross for you, dear :-) Wish you can get it very soon...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast