Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite /Unique Dragon?

Executive Chef
    I love all two-headed and three-headed dragon, Germany, Gemini, Triple Rainbow, Fates, etc.

Rhino Keeper
    Angel, Diamond, Unicorn, Gemini, Virgo, Triple Rainbow, Infinity, Eclipse, Saturn, Sphinx, Familiar, and Seahorse
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Executive Chef
    Very difficult to choose just one favorite. I have favorite groups and a favorite in the group.

Mask and all the pinks, my three treasure dragons, Unicorn and all the diamonds, Moon and all the black elements, Quartz and all the gemstones and Comet because I crafted all of them.

I can tell you my least favorite is Ice Cream. It is the ugliest of the ugly dragons. Lol!

Rhino Keeper
    As you can see from the post above Zummat's, I like lots of dragons, but my ultimate favorites are definitely Angel and Eclipse. I like Angel a lot, I always did. It's a really pretty dragon and is really pretty. Eclipse is beautiful, I hope I get it soon.
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Rhino Keeper
    I love the Avatar, Night Elf, Yin Yang and Acrobat dragons.

Rhino Keeper

What is your most unique dragon?

What dragon do you have that you are really proud of and you hardly ever(if ever) see on other players islands. Or basically, what is the most unique dragon on your island?

Mine would be the knight dragon.(for those who don't know he was the second dragon that was a quest dragon, before the commet dragon) His design was amazing and I have only ever seen him on a few islands. I consider him my islands most unique dragon because of it. what is yours??

Rhino Keeper
    Id say Triple Rainbow. But then again due to force closes I didn't visit anyone. Time to dust off the passport!

Fashion Designer
    Maybe...for me it is Helios
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Nightclub Owner
    Astromancer for me, not only did I breed it unintentionally, I also didn't have my diamond temple active
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Astromancer for me, not only did I breed it unintentionally, I also didn't have my diamond temple active
    Nice I can't even get a Leo, much less an Astromancer.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast