Thread: Is it possible to transfer my game on an iOS device to a android device?

Host(ess)

Is it possible to transfer my game on an iOS device to a android device?

Is it possible to transfer my game on an iOS device to a android device? Specifically from an iPad 2 to a samsung galaxy s3

Nightclub Owner
    You can transfer using this method or log in using this method.

If you are transferring from iOS to android there is certain functionality that you'll lose such as using the battle arena, spell shop, trade portal etc.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Host(ess)
    Thank you. I'm keeping both devices and was intending to play on both. If I transfer, will it move from iOS to android or be copied? If it's copied will I lose battle, etc when i play on my iOS?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by acy3 View Post
    Thank you. I'm keeping both devices and was intending to play on both. If I transfer, will it move from iOS to android or be copied? If it's copied will I lose battle, etc when i play on my iOS?
    it can be done but i don't think its a good idea to switch back and forth on 2 platforms daily.... i heard for instance if you are in the middle of battle tournament or summoning and switch platforms you then loose your progress on the summoning and tournament (not sure if this is fixed)

Grand Emperor
    If you're keeping both devices, just download Restaurant Story Halloween??? or Bakery Story Christmas on your Android device and set it up to log into your games from your S3. You'll also need to download the games you play. Then you can play on both devices, with the features specific to that device.

Here's the link on how to do this:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Can my Android Dragon Story transfer to an Ipad?

Banned
    yes accs work both ways i swap from android to iphone and sometimes back quite a bit , only thing you wont get on android is artic isle (rubbish anyways) and the dragon album , oh and the new quest from the latest iphone update