Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What dragons can you NOT trade?

Executive Chef

What dragons can you NOT trade?

You can't trade Fire dragons? And Water? Water sells for $1,000, maybe that is why?

I know we can't trade anything we craft, but Fire? Really?

Fashion Designer
    You cannot trade any common dragons. Dragons with the rarity of rare (with some exceptions), super rare and ultra rare are trade-able.

Executive Chef
    Thank you very much!

Wait...I trade Mist all the time. That's a common dragon.
    Last edited by chalupa2030; 01-07-14 at 04:00 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Of course You can trade commons!

You cant trade BASIC ones that You can buy with coins ( fire, forest, air, water, light). It would be too easy to get gems.

Fashion Designer
    If you trade common hybrids you will get one small gem. Trading a rare will get you 2 small gems and a mystery box. Trading a super rare will get you 2 big gems and a mystery box. Single color elements cannot be traded but there are some exceptions. Pink, black, and I think purple can be traded. New elements like tropic, royal, etc I believe the first element of the set cannot be traded but the other 2 can.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by carlosprie View Post
    Of course You can trade commons!

You cant trade BASIC ones that You can buy with coins ( fire, forest, air, water, light). It would be too easy to get gems.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    If you trade common hybrids you will get one small gem. Trading a rare will get you 2 small gems and a mystery box. Trading a super rare will get you 2 big gems and a mystery box. Single color elements cannot be traded but there are some exceptions. Pink, black, and I think purple can be traded. New elements like tropic, royal, etc I believe the first element of the set cannot be traded but the other 2 can.
    There she is with simple, blonde understanding and great info!

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you very much!

Oh yeah your right lol, my apologies, I think I traded some when I first started playing. Now I just sell whatever, waste of time evolving then trading. Unless it's for a pink or black gem.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    , waste of time evolving then trading. Unless it's for a pink or black gem.

I think you may be right! I have Emerald, Topaz, Sapphire and three Gemstones, before I figured out you can't trade them.

Now I need black and pink and pearl!

Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    I think you may be right! I have Emerald, Topaz, Sapphire and three Gemstones, before I figured out you can't trade them.

Now I need black and pink and pearl!

Thank you!
    Black and pink stones are the worst. I used to trade every time I got a night or a virtue but realized it would take forever that way, especially because they take so long to evolve anyway. I think the most ideal way is to either breed for them using gemstone and night or virtue or get super lucky and trade an extra super rare if you have one. I got lucky with 2 black swans and that gave a large pink and black. My sister got a parade of night elves and big bads at one point and quickly got all the black stones for onyx, jade, and tigers eye because they give large gems.

Fashion Designer
    A few others that I know can't be traded are Diamond, Royal, Tropic, Dino and Rainbow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast