Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomato juice bug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    My appologies for occupying you all with my problem,

I went through my restaurant counters while zooming in very big on each counter.
    Rechecked my counters , It seems I had an empty counter to which The Newest Batch of today had been merged, I should have more than 7000 Serrving while I only have 4000, I really do not know what is happening,
    but I am grateful some was saved, I will try to test this bug again, just so you know there might be a problem with it!
    In any case thank you all, again accept my appologies for wasting your time, Hopefully the new batch won't diappear again.
    Thank you for your cooperation, help and patience with angry gamers! like me��
    Glad to hear things worked out ok! Please let us know if the tomato juice continues to disappear. Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    My appologies for occupying you all with my problem,

I went through my restaurant counters while zooming in very big on each counter.
    Rechecked my counters , It seems I had an empty counter to which The Newest Batch of today had been merged, I should have more than 7000 Serrving while I only have 4000, I really do not know what is happening,
    but I am grateful some was saved, I will try to test this bug again, just so you know there might be a problem with it!
    In any case thank you all, again accept my appologies for wasting your time, Hopefully the new batch won't diappear again.
    Thank you for your cooperation, help and patience with angry gamers! like me��
    It must b a problem w ur device. I'm lvl 99 playing w 32 slots 4 equipment.(yes I realize way 2 many slots but I went crazy buying slots after the 40% off gem sale using numerous iTunes gc). I maxed on tomato juice w no problems w any disappearing. So check ur device.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12