Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Restaurant Updates 1-8-2014

Executive Chef
    Luckily I was playing last spring when we had the challenge that was all about Action Chef Lee. I have 3 doors so I pulled him out of storage to run the host table closest to where I setup my New Years items. I also pulled out the jade dragon we received as the final reward 4 it. I do believe it fits in nicely. I also discovered a mystery box that's Asian themed and the 1st try I got a panda fountain and the second try I received the stone lamps. There r 3 of them and I wish u could take them apart so u would be able 2 place them as needed. All 3 in 1 place looks dorky. I also tried the winter box and got the abominable waiter and placed him by the host table next 2 the 2nd door by the starry sky section in my place.
    I'm making do w this challenge and will b done Monday morning. I would've preferred an Olympic or Valentines day theme cuz last years was cute w the fondue stove.
    I hope that the upcoming updates, those that we get while this current goal takes place, r good since as of Monday morning it'll b back mastering the extra appliances since I've mastered all of the regular appliances.
    It would b nice if TL would give us new appliances occasionally on updates since it adds spice 2 our life instead of just adding recipes 2 the regular ones. I believe the last one was the Vegan Stove.
    Thanks
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-11-14 at 07:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm struggling to master all the recipes that have been added. It's so overwhelming

Nightclub Owner
    Take your time. No rush

I have mastered them all except for the dim sum oven. I probably will have those mastered by the end of the week or next week. And then back to waiting for new recipes. I have many more recipes to master in bakery story and I am taking my own sweet time doing it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678