Thread: Locked by goal decorations

Locked by goal decorations

Apparently i didnt complete the carnival quest line and i missed my chance to unlock the ferris wheel. I emailed TL about it and they said there is nothing they can do. So does anyone know whats the point of it just sitting in the decorations tab locked if us players cant access it? Its ****ing me that i cant have it because i have a carnival theme in my restaurant. What gives??
    Sabreen

Executive Chef
    TL sets a certain amt of days for ea goal 2 b completed. The carnival goal was quite a while ago, I believe back during the Summer. It's just the way the games r set up. As u play the games ull also discover certain foods ull never b able to access. I've been playing since July 2012 and there r certain foods I'm unable 2 access cuz they're locked by goal. So I've just accepted the fact and played on.
    I'm sorry u can't access the Ferris wheel, I'd lend u mine if I could since it's just sitting in storage right now. All u can do is continue 2 play the game and think about redecorating that part of ur restaurant.

The Honorable Panda
    If the locked items are removed, then the players that did complete the goals would no longer have access to purchase more of these goal prizes.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request