Winter Wedding - locked by goal
    Love Ice Sculpture - locked by goal
    Winter Wedding (wallpaper) - 5,500 coins
    Wedding Petal Path - 6,500 coins
    Winter Wedding (counter) - locked by goal

Winter Wedding Oven - locked by goal

Winter Cider Maker - locked by goal - 8,500 coins
    Needs 5 Motors and 5 Wiring
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-09-14 at 03:55 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    More winter stuff perhaps? Maybe some New Years/Chinese New Years stuff would be nice. Btw I just thought of something, do you guys do Mid-Autumn festival? It's a Chinese festival every year, this year would be on September 8th, it has a long history to where this day came from. We celebrate by eating something called Mooncakes and lit up lanterns during the night and watch the full moon. Just an thought

Executive Chef
    I don't know what I would like to see this week. I guess I would like some Winter cupcake tables like we had for Christmas and Thanksgiving. That's all I can think of.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Wonder if we will get Winter Olympics goal? Don't they start soon? Didn't we have a Olympics theme b4?
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Fashion Designer
    Are we now getting updates on Tuesday's??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Wonder if we will get Winter Olympics goal? Don't they start soon? Didn't we have a Olympics theme b4?
    I would love to c a goal based on the Winter Olympics. They start February 6th so the next goal would b the right time 2 bring 1 out.
    Yes u r right. I wasn't playing at the time but there is at least 1 oven the World Games oven. Can u imagine the fun TL could have writing the script 4 that goal?
    So I would like 2 either c a new goal started, a new appliance w at least 3 recipes, lots of new decor NOT WINTER THEMED since 1-7 is when TL is removing all winter themed items 4 sale. Lots of stuff that we're able 2 spend coins on not gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I would love to c a goal based on the Winter Olympics. They start February 6th so the next goal would b the right time 2 bring 1 out.
    Yes u r right. I wasn't playing at the time but there is at least 1 oven the World Games oven. Can u imagine the fun TL could have writing the script 4 that goal?
    So I would like 2 either c a new goal started, a new appliance w at least 3 recipes, lots of new decor NOT WINTER THEMED since 1-7 is when TL is removing all winter themed items 4 sale. Lots of stuff that we're able 2 spend coins on not gems.
    I too missed out on last Olympics update, I just been playing for a year or a little over that. It would be fun.
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! Chinese New Years Stuff please!? I'd looooove to have some Celebratory Chinese items in both RS and BS! Some Dancers, Dragons, Lanterns, oh ... and Bright and Colorful FIREWORKS wallpaper or windows!!! Please please please!!! <3

Host(ess)
    oh yes ! I love Chinese New Year too ... Some displays like last year and some news too

alright!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast