Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update -1-8- 2014

I wish we could get the counters sooner. I keep having to put the new food on old counters :-) maybe they could offer the counters before tables or chairs!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGinja View Post
    You might be onto something...
    Yay! There is a cake recipe! Nice one TL

Rhino Keeper
    Where is the cake recipe?

Fashion Designer

Unhappy Counters 1st plz

Quote Originally Posted by RACERGIRL08 View Post
    I wish we could get the counters sooner. I keep having to put the new food on old counters :-) maybe they could offer the counters before tables or chairs!
    I agree completely! I want to put new recipes actually on the new counters. They always seem to lock the counters by baking goals

Fashion Designer
    I'm not feeling these goals in bakery story, unfortunately. I was so excited when I saw RS chinese new year goals because the prizes there looks absolutely stunning. So when I logged into bakery to see this type of goals I got a bit dissapointed. The final goal prize to mee just doesn't look that good IMO. It's small and not detailed enough. I would rather have seen the same items we got in RS but with a different color scheme than what we got here. At least I get to save my coins!

Rhino Keeper
    I love these goals , I'm so glad you didn't copy from RS , this BS not RS and if all the games are going to be the same what the point in playing...
    Activist

Executive Chef
    Love the blue and white colors and sashes on the chairs, the tables are very nice too. The counters are the best, can't wait to unlock them.

Beautiful update. Hope they continue to give pretty frilly things. Any bakery I've been to is decorated very girly. Coffee shops tend to be more rustic or modern.

Thank you TL for such a lovely update.

Executive Chef
    I'm still waiting to see the "wedding cake" before I decide if I like this theme or not. Anyone have a pic?

Executive Chef
    There's a wedding cake recipe in the winter wedding oven. There's no actual wedding cake floor decoration yet unless they release an LTO or more wedding-themed updates next week.