Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Building - Gold Bank

New Resident

Lightbulb New Building - Gold Bank

I would like to suggest the addition of a new building that allows you to store gold and protect it from accidentally being spent. You could call it the Gringotts Bank Vault (Harry Potter Rip-Off) or the Dragon Treasury or whatever. Selecting the building would bring up a window that would allow you to deposit or withdraw gold (and maybe coins and food too). I would recommend that it hold up to 5,000 gold, etc.

This would solve the problem of accidently speeding up things and wasting gold, which is surely the most frustrating and biggest know problem with this game. I believe this solution would be more fun and proffitable than adding a confirmation screen to every action requiring you to spend gold.

The building would have to look cool. Like the Bank of England, but golden with dragon engravings or something... or maybe a cool looking vault.

Thank you for your concideration,
    Trogdor27
    Last edited by Trogdor27; 01-07-14 at 03:16 PM.

I like the idea I always spend gold in places where it is not needed

Executive Chef
    it should earn interest too... we are dreaming

New Resident
    This idea is Wonderful!!! Please implement it ASAP! And don't make it too expensive, like 50 gold, or even better 1,000,000 coins.

Farm Supplier
    It would be fantastic.
    I had thought of it before, but afterwards I thought it would not be necessary if they put a confirmation button, and if they dont add this, that is so simple, is because they want us to spend our gold in stupid things, as I did speeding up the summoning when I had 5 days left and it costed me more than 500 golds.

We can see their intention in every thing... For example, why do we have a decline button when we receive gold? Who would want to decline a gold? Well, I do it when I am collecting my money and suddenly appears the pop up.

So, thinking they are going to give us a place to protect our gold from stupid waste is...naive

New Resident
    I honestly see this as a very realistic solution, and it will surely do more to keep long term players than it will cost Teamlava. If you look at any business, customer satisfaction is probably the biggest key to success, and this will definitely add security for frustrated and skeptical players.

I can already see the associated quests, "Saving for a rainy day!" "A penny saved is a penny earned".

Show us some Love Teamlava!
    Trogdor27

I really like this idea!

Rhino Keeper
    It's a brilliant idea! Nothing is more frustrating than throwing away gold (yes, I've bought summoning dragons too without wanting to). Not even one more Sunrise. And this sound way cooler than a confirmation button!

New Resident
    This is a creative and fun idea. PLEASE Concider implementing this!!! It's obviously in high demand and will show players that you care to listen to our feedback. This would be welcomed with open arms by the Dragon Story Community!

Executive Chef
    Ehmm, anyone actually believing that they'd implement a feature that helps us buying less new gold from TL because we accidentally clumsilly spent what we had? No, i don't think so, but ofc i am all for this idea!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast