Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your own Team Lava Game

Rhino Keeper

New game: Flight Story

I know this probably isn't the right stop to post this I don't know where else to go but teamlava should make a game called flight story. You can build your own airport and buy and maintain planes and send them off to places and you could get money back from it. It could be very fun and cool and I know teamlava would have more ideas. comment any ideas any of you have. Maybe then they'll make it.

You scared me, I actually thought there was a new game called Flight Story.

I don't like the idea of TeamLava making new games if they can't fix and support the already existing games. You know that if they make a new game, an older game will end up getting the boot... and usually, it'll be a game I like and play.
    Bigbux3
    cuz smallbux... sux!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dogs456 View Post
    I know this probably isn't the right stop to post this I don't know where else to go but teamlava should make a game called flight story. You can build your own airport and buy and maintain planes and send them off to places and you could get money back from it. It could be very fun and cool and I know teamlava would have more ideas. comment any ideas any of you have. Maybe then they'll make it.
    Totally my favourite!
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=bigbux3;823268]You scared me, I actually thought there was a new game called Flight Story.

I don't like the idea of TeamLava making new games if they can't fix and support the already existing games. You know that if they make a new game, an older game will end up getting the boot... and usually, it'll be a game I like and play.[/QUOTE

True...I'm with ya there...
    ~hey everyone!!~

Playing Bakery Story and Restaurant story✔

If you need me, simply send me a PM (Private Message)

OMG we actually have signatures now!!

I Would like a Economics System Simulation. I played it some years ago as a browser game and loved it. Maybe in a Historic Time where you have a market made from Players who Produce things and sell it in a market...something with more ways to Build, for example: you Produce wood, Build a building That "Cut" the Wood, another Building that Produce for example chairs from the Wood, but to make the chairs You Need to buy nails from the market (other Players who Made in Iron)....and this with wool, fruits, meat, and, and, and. That Would be a game where You Need to do so some maths, overview the market an organize your own production and choose a line, and buy items for example quests from other Players...

I Hope someone understand the mix of my Bad english and autocorrection... But a game like this i Would love

Executive Chef
    Me and another player thought up a "grocery story" a long time ago,I still like the idea

Executive Chef
    Candy Shop/World Story. Shop would be like Restaurant/Bakery. Candy world would be things made from candy ... (.... thinking Chocolate Factory here...)
    This is the game I would probably make after I am more comfortable with programming.

Resort Story (Definitely not like a hotel game with rooms) ? Kinda of a mix of City and Attractions, but with actual rides, stores and things. You can collect from hotels and attractions. use restaurants to order a meal for an amount of time (Like Restaurant Story). From stores, you can order multiple things from (like how factories worked in City (Original))... something along those lines. A different store would allow you to order from a selection of things. If it were a gift shop, you'd be able to order/sell gift items. If it were a candy shop, you'll sell... candy and collect the money from the stores, hotels, rides, attractions.
    Last edited by sehana; 02-05-14 at 10:28 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12