Thread: Trading gives no mystery boxes

Trading gives no mystery boxes

I noticed this the last few times I traded a super rare dragon (Black Knight, Scorpion). The trade pop up shows gems and a mystery box, but when I collect the trade, I only get the gems. Has something changed with the trading? Is this because I only level up my dragons to L4 to trade? Seems unfair we haven't been notified of this if it's changed.

I used to get the same problem a while back, but it was connectivity related. I would collect a trade missing the extra item, but then the game would sync and it would show I hadn't collected the trade. I would then collect it again with the right number of items returned.

Fashion Designer
    Are you sure you aren't just getting Smaller gems that aren't related to the dragon and are not noticing it?
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Nightclub Owner
    Sometimes you'll get 2 of one the gems. If you look really quick and just see the icons and don't look at the numbers you could miss seeing it.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Sometimes you'll get 2 of one the gems. If you look really quick and just see the icons and don't look at the numbers you could miss seeing it.
    Nope, I'm pretty certain. I would love to get an extra large ruby or large topaz in one of these trades but that's not likely. Not that I need them, I just like good value for dragon

It happened again this morning. I traded a Scorpion and got just one large ruby and one large topaz. It usually drops a scroll or some aether dust. Both of which I don't need desperately, but still wouldn't mind stocking up in my inventory.

If TL could just confirm this is how we roll now? My island name is Drag-in-on (& StormID is JustKay)

Bump... any official word?

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request