Thread: newest version?

newest version?

Just a quick question... Which version is the most recent? Or does it matter between the Christmas DS or the DS version? Thx

The Honorable Panda
    The most current version is Dragon Story - Christmas- Version 1.0.7.7

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The most current version is Dragon Story - Christmas- Version 1.0.7.7
    I don't think there is a Christmas update for the Kindle Fire. Which leads to a question I have. Right now I play on my Kindle Fire HD & on my Android Smartphone. This Friday 1/10/14...barring a nuclear war, I will finally be getting my I5 s. Do I have to start the game all over on the IOs or will my game transfer over? And if it can transfer does it matter from either my phone or my Kindle? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    You can transfer with This thread.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MsNanaStolp View Post
    I don't think there is a Christmas update for the Kindle Fire. Which leads to a question I have. Right now I play on my Kindle Fire HD & on my Android Smartphone. This Friday 1/10/14...barring a nuclear war, I will finally be getting my I5 s. Do I have to start the game all over on the IOs or will my game transfer over? And if it can transfer does it matter from either my phone or my Kindle? Thanks.
    If one of your games is more advanced than the others, and say you have more nbrs that you visit from, then I would recommend transferring that game.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    If one of your games is more advanced than the others, and say you have more nbrs that you visit from, then I would recommend transferring that game.
    That is kind of a dilemma for me. On my Kindle I play more due to the screen being bigger. My vision, normally the distance is extremely bad but close is really good. The problem is I am a diabetic & my vision likes to do flip flops...suddenly I no longer need my glasses but to see anything close up during this time I have to use a very strong magnifying glass. Which is a real pain. The last time this happened was about a month ago & I have to say was the most extreme change. When I would watch TV things just looked so strange to me until I finally realized that my distance vision was way past being normal, when I would watch TV I was actually seeing it in 3D...my TV is not a 3D TV...seems to be typical of me to take things to extremes. Anywho, once I turn on my I phone the Android will no longer be in use, so all & all I think transferring the Android would be best. Thank you for your input, it really did help my decision.