Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crashing!

Rhino Keeper

Crashing!

For the past week my game is continually crashing. This happens mainly when I visit the store or when someone buys something from me. It has crashed several times when I visit the mine and I've lost several axes. It is getting so bad I am afraid to put items up for sale and now I am afraid to go to the mine. I tried uninstalling the Xmas version and installing the old one, but it does the same thing. I am about to give up and delete the game, because it is frustrating and unplayable. All of my other games work fine. Can someone fix this and is anyone else currently having this issue?

Me too so aggravating

Sorry about the crashes! Do you leave the game running when you exit? Doing so will cause the came to crash and not save your progress. Whenever you exit the game, please force-close the app.

Farm Supplier
    I have the same problem, and it is not connected with leaving the game running when exiting the game. The game just crashes when I tap the store, or the mine, or the pond, or - if I manage to enter the store - when I tap a slot. 'Frustrating' does not begin to cover it!

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    This problem is getting worse.

Rhino Keeper
    I force close all games when I finish to save battery. I have uninstalled and reinstalled repeatedly. Last time it crash trying to open right after. This is not a problem on our end, it's yours

Crashes constantly!!! Enter my store, press the + button to list something in my store, just after I have listed something in my store.... Yeah the store has BIG issues.

The mine, crashes about half the time. Real annoying thing with the mine crashes is that you lose all the resources you collected but lose the shovels and axes you used. So the game remembers what you used but not received, how convenient. Mine crashes regularly when the gem trap, "buy another strike for 12 gems" pops up. Really, anyone wants to spend 12 gems for one more mine whack for one more attempt at a piece of silver??? How about fixing the mine before adding more features. Which by the way are stupid. Again who wants to spend gems to find a piece of silver or coal that you can use to go make a product worth 200 coins or even less if sold through plane.

The game crashes if you move too fast through the game. You have to move nice and slow and let the games syncing catch up or else crash.

I have forced closed all apps. restarted, did a data reset, restored my device, have 10GB free space, have a 20MB wifi connection, uninstalled and reinstalled many times, every other game works fine (dragon story has some issues), so what else am "I" doing wrong??

Rhino Keeper
    I dunno but are you playing on an older device? I was. My games were crashing constantly, not just teamlava games but couple other ones as well. I was using a very old iPhone 3G. Couple months ago I got a brand new iPhone 5 and nothing crashes anymore. Everything runs smoothly and quite fast.

Rhino Keeper
    The crashing has gotten worse for me and I have a perfectly good phone, force close the app and all the other ridiculous suggestions but I hate to tell you, it's STILL happening. Not to mention the newest problem, every time I feed my pets, it "processes" then its d?j? vu and have to redo everything. Don't mean to sound rude, just tired of the constant issues.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    I'm wondering if it's got something to do with the massive amount of unnecessary animations eating up device resources, to the point it just can't handle the load anymore, because the problem seemed to get worse as I leveled up and got more animals and buildings. If there was an option to shut that stuff off, we could find out for sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast