Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crashing!

The Honorable Panda
    It does . Also some of the new decor now shows a little move camera on the picture. This means that item has animation. If you play on an older device and currently have issues, I would not purchasing any animated items .

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Unfortunately, your device meets the minimal requirements for our games and may have performance and memory issues. As you level up, adding more items and animated decorations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older, it will cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

We are looking further into optimizations for the future, but you may still experience issues if you have a device with limited specs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    my game started to crash all the time too i never had this problem before and now since one week it does on every version, regular, christmas and valentine's. only way i can play is with my 3G, then it will crash in some 20 min. and with our wifi in the house its impossible, it crasher every 1-2 minutes, completely crazy

New Resident
    I've noticed more crashing since the latest update.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    It does . Also some of the new decor now shows a little move camera on the picture. This means that item has animation. If you play on an older device and currently have issues, I would not purchasing any animated items .
    Yeah, the problem is that there's no way to get rid of current animations. I can't sell my extra cows, for instance. Or an option to turn animations off completely, that would help. TL needs to realize that the majority of their players can't afford to just run out and buy the newest fancy pants devices every time they wanna make games that can't be enjoyable on anything less.

Executive Chef
    Yeah I might have to give up this game because it crashes so much on my ancient device, especially after the latest updates. I've lost so many items from deliveries after a crash. So frustrating to finally get a map, and crash, it's gone, redo the delivery and nada. Also since the new update, I've fallen into more gem traps than ever before. Spent 100 gems I hadn't meant to, gah. Don't know how much longer I'll play.

Rhino Keeper
    I started this post back when I was playing Xmas version. I switched back to the old version and deleted a bunch of games I wasn't playing and the crashes stopped. Now I started playing the valentines version and again with the crashes. I just lost an ax in the mine. My device is an iPad mini, so it is not old.

Rhino Keeper
    My game was crashing in all versions so I deleted and tried to re install. Now it won't let me re install any version. In App Store it says I have already downloaded and shows open tab. Press open nothing happens!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12