Thread: trying to find combos for topaz dragon

Rhino Keeper

trying to find combos for topaz dragon

Did a search for this dragon, it pulled up everything but...not to mention the search function leaves a lot to be desired to begin with. It doesn't take you to any direct posts with your search words, it gives you the entire thread! Meaning you have to read each & every post in every thread to find the one you're looking for. Anyway, I've found a couple of combos to breed for this dragon...if anyone has any more I'd appreciate a heads up! Of course I know it's a gemstone & yellow type...here's the 2 I found: gemstone/air & gemstone/mythic...every other mention of him it's from iOS users & crafting. Thanks for any help!

Executive Chef
    I think you can only get the Topaz through crafting. That's where I got him.

Good luck!
    Last edited by maguar; 01-05-14 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Removed third party reference

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chic4stylin View Post
    Did a search for this dragon, it pulled up everything but...not to mention the search function leaves a lot to be desired to begin with. It doesn't take you to any direct posts with your search words, it gives you the entire thread! Meaning you have to read each & every post in every thread to find the one you're looking for. Anyway, I've found a couple of combos to breed for this dragon...if anyone has any more I'd appreciate a heads up! Of course I know it's a gemstone & yellow type...here's the 2 I found: gemstone/air & gemstone/mythic...every other mention of him it's from iOS users & crafting. Thanks for any help!
    When I was on android I bred it with Gemstone/Gold. In fact, I bred all but 2 of them while on android
    The best advice that I got was from a nbr who suggested using Diamond hybrids. If you have them, use those. I got most within a few tries.

Nightclub Owner
    Please see this thread on the topaz dragon and this one on general breeding (eg asking for combos).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.