Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: "Winter Themed" Removal What Exactly?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I really don't understand why people hold off buying stuff, then get annoyed when it's removed despite having sufficient notice and then they miss out?
    I didn't hold off on buying stuff, I bought some of those tables beforehand, but I can still get annoyed when they're only available for a few weeks before getting removed. Not everyone will have the money to purchase certain items in only a couple weeks time because some items are quite pricey when buying large quantities, such as tables. Just because TL gives you sufficient notice doesn't mean you're guaranteed to not miss out.
    Last edited by ashrb; 01-22-14 at 10:39 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Then why the need to point out that not everyone can afford it when my post clearly implies that already, hence the "if" and "when". No need to state the obvious for the sake of posting.
    Your post contradicts itself, though. You're aware not everyone can afford the items being removed, then you say you don't understand why folks get annoyed about it.

The Honorable Panda
    Thread has now gone off topic. You can continue your personal conversations via the Pms.

Closing thread .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456