Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lost my gilded dragon

Originally Posted by McDONALD7623
    I'm having the same problem too...my market still shows Glided Dragon at 300 golds. Buy some gold and purchase the Glided Dragon, purchased it and put it on nest. Within few seconds, the game re-set, and my Glided Dragon 'dissappear' and i get my golds back.
    What should I do now?? Kooky, please help.

Thank You Kooky for your assistance.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by McDONALD7623 View Post
    Originally Posted by McDONALD7623
    I'm having the same problem too...my market still shows Glided Dragon at 300 golds. Buy some gold and purchase the Glided Dragon, purchased it and put it on nest. Within few seconds, the game re-set, and my Glided Dragon 'dissappear' and i get my golds back.
    What should I do now?? Kooky, please help.

Thank You Kooky for your assistance.
    Send an email to support@teamlava.com.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by caseypdx1 View Post
    I bought my Gilded dragon on Thursday night and it's on its second evolution now. I bought a Midas dragon earlier the same week, and both are sharing the same habitat.

Problem is, my Midas is Level 9 and should be producing 4 gold/day, but it only produces 2 gold/day. I timed it yesterday by collecting at noon (it yielded 2 gold), then I watched it closely throughout the day. I figure at 4 gold/day, it would yield 1 gold every 6hrs; however, the habitat reported zero gold at 6pm, and zero again at midnight before I went to bed. When I woke up this morning at 8am, the gold bars were hovering over the habitat, but I left it untouched until 12:30pm to ensure it had a full 24hrs. When I collected it, it only gave 2 gold.

I'm concerned the earning rates are not working properly for whatever reason. I'll continue to watch it again today, but please help. I spent 1,100 total gold on these two dragons anticipating 10 gold/day once they are both epic. Thanks!
    Similar issue with my level 7 Gilded dragon...I let it sit for 24hrs from 1:30pm yesterday, and it only paid 3 gold when it should have been 4/day. Why?
    Last edited by caseypdx1; 01-07-14 at 02:39 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123