Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost my gilded dragon

Fashion Designer
    It seem like dragon story has problems syncing, i've had the problem before, so after collecting gold, win tornaments, battle, or collecting dragons, i visit other island to allow sync.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 2crisbern View Post
    Thanks for Your help i have e-mail teamlava i'm waiting for reply.
    When you get your automatic email from support, please send the ticket number to ponyroar by private message. She will follow up on your support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by ariyond View Post
    Hi, I lost my gilded dragon too. Bought it with 500 gold, spend another 30 gold to speed up, put into it's habitat. When I log back to my game it's gone...... The 500 gold was returned but the 30 gold I spent to speed it up never did! I do hope someone can help us with this issue.
    Attachment 11927Attachment 11927
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    When you get your automatic email from support, please send the ticket number to ponyroar by private message. She will follow up on your support ticket.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I have tried to bud this dragon ten Times now and it just sitts on the nest for about 30 seconds then disapears and My gold is returned. Took a picture of the egg on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    The same thing happened to me. I tried over 30 times to buy it and it was taken each time. I recorded a video of myself trying to buy it multiple times and having it lost. This morning I saw the price of the dragon went back to 2000 gold. I bought it fair and square when it was on sale, and it would be unfair if I couldn't get it now, due to an issue that was not my fault. I hope TL can resolve this issue. I have already emailed the support team, so it's a matter of waiting for the reply now.

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-06-14 at 03:40 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I sent private message again right now. I have sent another yesterday. Don't know if you saw it...

Rhino Keeper
    i got this problem too. help.

Hi. Did teamlava solve your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try restarting your device, then also check your storage to see if the egg went there.
    If you are still missing the egg, send and email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    I'm having the same issue. And also. I've been trying to get the support team to fix a ongoing issue I've been having for almost a freaking month now and they've been taking FOREVER to email me back. This make me want to not play the game at all.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-06-14 at 10:56 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

I bought my Gilded dragon on Thursday night and it's on its second evolution now. I bought a Midas dragon earlier the same week, and both are sharing the same habitat.

Problem is, my Midas is Level 9 and should be producing 4 gold/day, but it only produces 2 gold/day. I timed it yesterday by collecting at noon (it yielded 2 gold), then I watched it closely throughout the day. I figure at 4 gold/day, it would yield 1 gold every 6hrs; however, the habitat reported zero gold at 6pm, and zero again at midnight before I went to bed. When I woke up this morning at 8am, the gold bars were hovering over the habitat, but I left it untouched until 12:30pm to ensure it had a full 24hrs. When I collected it, it only gave 2 gold.

I'm concerned the earning rates are not working properly for whatever reason. I'll continue to watch it again today, but please help. I spent 1,100 total gold on these two dragons anticipating 10 gold/day once they are both epic. Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast