Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Winter holiday items removal

Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Oh....I thought we got glass of cheer with the countdown cookies, I guess I need to pay more attention to added recipes. Need to check all my appliances every update. I mastered the tomato drink but was on last level of Glass of Cheer. Oh well at least I got 1 gem from it.
    Same with me. I worked at mastering tomato juice as I thought it would disappear. I had 6 drink machines full of Glass of Cheer. I think they would have mastered the Cheer but don't know. I collected them but recipe was gone.

Rhino Keeper
    I still hadn't mastered the Honeyed Ham. I never dreamed it would disappear SO FAST! Ok I can accept that, reluctantly, but to lose Glass of Cheer after only 2WEEKS!! Give me a break!! A 12 hour cook time and you take it away! Shame on you! BRING IT BACK!!!������

Rhino Keeper
    Too fast to remove christmas recipes!! Give us more time, just for a while!!

Same here. Please bring back glass of cheer. :-(
    Last edited by sugarIan; 01-07-14 at 10:16 PM.

me too! i havent finished mastering the glass of cheers.now its gone!

Rhino Keeper
    I was quite disappointed the Christmas recipes were removed so quickly. It's not enough time; working on goals, busy life, etc. please return recipes.

I don't get why recipes are taken away anyway. We haven't even had them that long. The thanksgiving ones are still there but not the Christmas ones? Why? Not everyone can play the game 24/7.

i want my cheer back

Executive Chef
    Please give us another week with Glass of Cheer! I thought it was a New Years recipe, not Christmas...I've been working on it and tomato drink every day, but would have focused on it if I'd know it was going first.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    Well, for those of you who still have New Year's recipes working on, hurry up and master them! lol. You never know what may happen. And if you have Thanksgiving recipes still outstanding, get those done too.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast