Thread: More Food For Specialty Ovens

New Resident

More Food For Specialty Ovens

I hate the fact that I have to go through all these hoops to complete goals and ask neighbors for parts only to be able to cook 3 things on an oven, or worse only one thing!! The Ice Cream machine has 6 items.. I just want more to make my effort worth it

Executive Chef
    I agree. They've done it in RS 4 2 updates in a row. 4 Xmas they added a 12hr drink called Holiday Cheer and 4 New Years it was a 1hr drink called Tomato Drink. I remember last yr as part of the Xmas challenge in RS they added chocolate milk and hot cocoa. So TL should've added, like others have said, Egg Nog ice cream and maybe a peppermint flavored drink.
    What's up TL?

Executive Chef
    Yes please! I love discovering new recipes on RS. Can BS please have the same?

Nightclub Owner
    An age old cry. I suspect they keep creating new appliances just to slow down how much we can play and how quickly we can advance and master recipes.

But it does seem silly to create an appliance and only put one two or three recipes on it.

this comment will quickly fall on deaf ears. buy more gems!

Farm Supplier
    I was very disappointed with the hot cocoa machine. It has only one recipe. I'm guessing it used to have more. But so useless.
    The one and only Lady Zhen Ji!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, please!!! The ovens are not even cheap. There is even one that cost $100,000 and you only get three recipes. Its ridicules.
    I'm not on here very much, but add me as a friend