Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, definitely a long term quest looking at the build and upgrade costs. Apparently there's a quest requiring glimmer shards coming next week so it may be wise to not spend all of your resources on this quest. After all since it's not time limited there's no rush to finish it.

Rhino Keeper
    Many thanks TL for this quest.

It will probably take me a fair while to obtain/make the items required but I don't mind in the least. This goal not being a timed one I can enjoy & complete at my own pace.

Thank you also to those who have sped up the goal & have posted the required items needed so that we may prepare beforehand.

Thanks again.

Rhino Keeper
    Restarted game then device, still cannot store my Xmas trees...

Rhino Keeper
    Can you only store Xmas trees that have not been tapped? All of mine have only 1 or 2 hits left. Is that why I cannot store them?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    Can you only store Xmas trees that have not been tapped? All of mine have only 1 or 2 hits left. Is that why I cannot store them?
    I didn't tap mine, still can't store.

Fashion Designer
    None of my three trees have been chopped at, and I can't store them either. I restarted my device and it did n good. Has anyone successfully deleted and reinstalled the game to fix the problem?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    None of my three trees have been chopped at, and I can't store them either. I restarted my device and it did n good. Has anyone successfully deleted and reinstalled the game to fix the problem?
    I reinstalled - didn't help. Just a bug.

Rhino Keeper
    Wahoo! I just finish Sabina the other day! I am so lucky; but I just finished using all my ice cream for Royal Sundays now that desert sands is available. Hah!

Quote Originally Posted by Petasos View Post
    Christmas trees cannot be stored. They must be chopped, or just sit in your kingdom!

Rhino Keeper
    You need to read this thread CoalCountry, that was supposedly changed today.

Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast