Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Executive Chef
    Hi everyone, I would like to know how to upgrade Faerie Respite to Level 5, I'd know the following parts required it.

1 ) Suger x 30
    2 ) Cake x 10
    3 ) Sweet Feast x 1
    4 ) Faeriebulb seeds x 30 ( comes from Harvest said in Quest ) I would like to know where I can get those Faeriebulb seeds ? ?

Is that comes from Pagoda Harvest or Magic Garden ? I didn't get any seeds from Pagoda Harvest after two collections & also didn't collect any seeds from Magic Garden or glimmer gate,.kindly help,.thank you to all in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    Hi everyone, I would like to know how to upgrade Faerie Respite to Level 5, I'd know the following parts required it.

1 ) Suger x 30
    2 ) Cake x 10
    3 ) Sweet Feast x 1
    4 ) Faeriebulb seeds x 30 ( comes from Harvest said in Quest ) I would like to know where I can get those Faeriebulb seeds ? ?

Is that comes from Pagoda Harvest or Magic Garden ? I didn't get any seeds from Pagoda Harvest after two collections & also didn't collect any seeds from Magic Garden or glimmer gate,.kindly help,.thank you to all in advance
    If you plant Glimmer Bulbs, you will collect Faeriebulb Seeds when you harvest them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgegirl View Post
    If you plant Glimmer Bulbs, you will collect Faeriebulb Seeds when you harvest them.
    OhI'm so stupid,.thank you very much wedgegirl I'll plant Glimmer bulb,.appreciate your timely helped.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kami365 View Post
    OhI'm so stupid,.thank you very much wedgegirl I'll plant Glimmer bulb,.appreciate your timely helped.
    It does drop from the Magic Garden as well, but not every time =)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    It does drop from the Magic Garden as well, but not every time =)
    Great! Thank you CLOVERKAITO,.

Farm Supplier

Lady Finverra statue

Ok everyone, where do I get this statue?

Rhino Keeper
    From the adventure Search the Ancient Vaults

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    I'm still crafting mithril! Like...4 more to go but I have to collect enough silver. Soooo much silver!
    How do you craft mithril? I don't seem to have that option yet. Working on three quests at the moment - glimmer gate, fairy respite and pink alicorn. Don't know which is best one to concentrate on first. They all seem to need the same things. Can only get mithril from the exchange, my mines haven't dropped any. Any advice would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistymoo50 View Post
    How do you craft mithril? I don't seem to have that option yet. Working on three quests at the moment - glimmer gate, fairy respite and pink alicorn. Don't know which is best one to concentrate on first. They all seem to need the same things. Can only get mithril from the exchange, my mines haven't dropped any. Any advice would be appreciated.
    You will be able to craft mithril in the Magic Forge after you get the fourth Knowledge Shard from the Tablet. Info here.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 02-10-14 at 12:58 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    You will be able to craft mithril in the Magic Forge after you get the fourth Knowledge Shard from the Tablet. Info here.
    Ah, thank you MiniLaura. I still have to get the fourth shard so that explains it.