Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Update 01/02/2014 Faeire Respite

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    I was able to store all 3 types of my christmas trees. I hope it was intentional and not just a bug so others can benefit from doing the same. I'd see this as TL at least correcting part of their christmas tree goal debacle, if not owning up to making a total snafu out of it.
    Sorry! Christmas Trees were storable temporarily, but unfortunately, we had to turn off this ability. When you store a Christmas Tree that's been chopped, even if it's down to to the last one, you can pull it back out and chop the whole thing again. This is an exploit, which would allow players to infinitely chop trees for loot. While that sounds like a party, it's bad for the game's economy. We've passed on the feedback that you'd like to store them, but for now, this isn't an option.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Sorry! Christmas Trees were storable temporarily, but unfortunately, we had to turn off this ability. When you store a Christmas Tree that's been chopped, even if it's down to to the last one, you can pull it back out and chop the whole thing again. This is an exploit, which would allow players to infinitely chop trees for loot. While that sounds like a party, it's bad for the game's economy. We've passed on the feedback that you'd like to store them, but for now, this isn't an option.
    Thanks for the clarification 'PonyRoar'! Hopefully you guys will be able to find a solution that will make them storable without them resetting themselves. No fun in having x-mas trees out all year long ya know!

Fashion Designer
    Level 3 requirements:
    20 stone blocks
    20 living wood
    4 faerimer columns (from adventure?) (did not specify which one so any?)
    20 Mithril

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    This is/was a known exploit which was the reason for other types of trees not being storable. However the inventory system appears to be able to distinguish different levels of buildings (i.e. a level 1 watchtower is stored separately from a level 2 watchtower). Would it be possible to store christmas trees as 3/4/5 different types of objects depending on how much they had been chopped?

Rhino Keeper
    lemon thingy... how do i get it (gemless)?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    If you mean lemon tree without using gems, then it is a random drop from adventure quest (hunt roaming bandits I think)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    You can also get lemons from the glimmerbat habitat and Sir Pigglesworth. But without a lemon tree that's likely to take a long time.

Executive Chef
    Question. I'm on the Write the wrong and am waiting to craft the Treaty. The magic ink popped up in my potion shops. Can I make the inks ahead of time for them to count? Or will I need to remake them when the goal appears? TIA!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Question. I'm on the Write the wrong and am waiting to craft the Treaty. The magic ink popped up in my potion shops. Can I make the inks ahead of time for them to count? Or will I need to remake them when the goal appears? TIA!
    You can go ahead, you have to have the inks to finish the treaty.

Executive Chef
    there isn't a time limit because even if it were a month nobody would finish it! I am happy to have an attainable goal that will take up some time and keep me occupied but wow lol this is like a huge undertaking. So many high numbers of items required and it seems like the story for what is needed is changing ??? Maybe i misread....

Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast