Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    My album says 598/664

Is that where we get the best total? My profile page says 608 so I'm guessing it's adding my duplicates in with that.
    Almost 600. Yikes. No wonder I can't find anything or remember half of what I got.
    That's where i got my number, not sure about others though

Like I said, however, I no longer care as there's just not enough space to fit them all on the island, I still have tons in storage
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    My album says 598/664

Is that where we get the best total? My profile page says 608 so I'm guessing it's adding my duplicates in with that.
    Almost 600. Yikes. No wonder I can't find anything or remember half of what I got.
    I keep a spreadsheet with their name/type/rarity/habitat/location on island - but then again, I am a big old nerd!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    My album says 598/664

Your profile page counts every dragon you have on the main islands and also the Arctic Isles, plus duplicates. Your albums total unique dragons.

Nightclub Owner
    Got enough pieces to craft Sulfur, but won't be crafting until I finish Tales
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the answers guys. Agree with you ken- no space and crazy back to back events have changed the game for many of us.
    I am not good with computers but I'm sure if I had a spreadsheet I would be happy having the info. It would save me from hunting for dragons or trying to breed ones I have and just don't remember having. Almost crazy stupid how much I got going on my island.

Nightclub Owner
    Thanks for the answers guys. Agree with you ken- no space and crazy back to back events have changed the game for many of us.
    I am not good with computers but I'm sure if I had a spreadsheet I would be happy having the info. It would save me from hunting for dragons or trying to breed ones I have and just don't remember having. Almost crazy stupid how much I got going on my island.
    lol, same with my island, it's impossible to see one single dragon in a habitat of 3 or more. That's why I've displayed my Diamonds separately.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Banned
    Just got Valiant on my baby game after non stop breeding since its introduction

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Just got Valiant on my baby game after non stop breeding since its introduction
    Congrats. He's an awesome dragon.
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Breeding virtue for the tales this morning, I got my very first prime dragon prime power

Rhino Keeper
    Nice I did infinity x Leo and got a gold still need to breed a virtue with another for dragon task yet and got 15 hours left on timer lol