Page 28 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    EDIT: I also just got a porcelain!!
    EDIT2: I just got Zeus too!!

EDIT3: They're not tricolours, but I just got my first sunblaze and bat!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 01-28-15 at 04:05 PM.

Banned
    OMG nearly fell out my chair when i mixed Diamond x Rainbow it popped 27hr OMG OMG Diamond Prism , guess that makes up for the boost breed that gimmie a plain water ))))))) *HAPPY DANCE*

Fashion Designer
    wow, such good news you read on this thread, i also just bred my diamond finally (level 117). I had been trying metal and rising sun for awhile (since i didnt have goodwitch then) but because i needed metal available for the tourney, i threw leo in with rising sun and voila got 44 hours =)

Executive Chef
    Congratulations to mbyte and azucita!!

Sometimes it seems like you get your 1st diamond on purpose, but still unintentionally. I know that doesn't make any sense, I'll explain lol.

Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    i also just bred my diamond finally (level 117). I had been trying metal and rising sun for awhile (since i didnt have goodwitch then) but because i needed metal available for the tourney, i threw leo in with rising sun and voila got 44 hours =)
    Before I got my diamond I was just trying out random combos. One go each. I tried scarecrow x familiar, didn't get a diamond, I was meant to move onto my next random combo. I don't why, but I tried it again, up popped that amazing 44hrs!

And with you, the tournament got in the way with your experimenting so you tried something else and got a diamond!

I don't know, I could be talking nonsense (probably). It just seems like there's an odd encounter/problem before you get it...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Congratulations to mbyte and azucita!!

Sometimes it seems like you get your 1st diamond on purpose, but still unintentionally. I know that doesn't make any sense, I'll explain lol.

Before I got my diamond I was just trying out random combos. One go each. I tried scarecrow x familiar, didn't get a diamond, I was meant to move onto my next random combo. I don't why, but I tried it again, up popped that amazing 44hrs!

And with you, the tournament got in the way with your experimenting so you tried something else and got a diamond!

I don't know, I could be talking nonsense (probably). It just seems like there's an odd encounter/problem before you get it...
    one go each, wow.... i dont know if i could have kept up with that strategy, lol

i did buy the gold package too, so now got two dragons that'll help me. tom morning diamond will finally hatch, so i'll start trying for crusader and quetzal :P YAYYY me! :P

Banned
    trying the parakeet and blue moon for a week i think had a winter fail now i have a 24hr one preys for Ancestor outcome also suggest sunrise hope its no to that 1 got sick of them tryin for Peace

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    one go each, wow.... i dont know if i could have kept up with that strategy, lol

i did buy the gold package too, so now got two dragons that'll help me. tom morning diamond will finally hatch, so i'll start trying for crusader and quetzal :P YAYYY me! :P
    I'm glad things are going well for you!

Got my first 44 hrs in the den now
    Virtue x Goodwitch

Lately I didn't had time to visit my neighbors and I just collected and sent back gifts and gold.
    This was a welcome turn of events.

Executive Chef
    Congrats Daenerys!

My good news, I finally got my Leo!! Woohoo! 2nd try with my combo black diamond x bat. First fail mist, of course!

Or it could be a social... I forgot!

EDIT: And I got the SUPER RARE social dragon that I already had T_T
    Last edited by LonePudding; 02-03-15 at 10:48 AM.

Banned
    congrats i dont have bat or black diamond they on my to get list so may stick with yellow/black for the min if its the Leo for you