Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Executive Chef
    I got a winter dragon... I LOVE BRAGGING!

(I'm joking, I've already had 50)

Rhino Keeper
    I got a Godmother today :-) I was trying to get another Darksteel but I am very happy with any new dragon!!! Tried it again - got coral lol

Fashion Designer
    Yay, I just bred Tigers Eye!

Executive Chef
    Well I just got three new (for me) dragons in a row! Must be some kind of record (again, for me!). Titan, Fates, Artemis.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Yay, I just bred Tigers Eye!
    Cool! Now you don't have to save black gems for this one at least!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Cool! Now you don't have to save black gems for this one at least!
    Exactly! I was only trading my excess night dragons anyway, as I haven't been able to part with any of my dublicate black hybrids... I was so sure those 14 hours were another mist and when the Tigers Eye egg popped out I did a little victory dance

Executive Chef
    I wanted a new type of dragon, I was thinking I complete the stone/cosmic/royal types. But instead I thought I should try for some tricolour dragons! The only one I had bred was a fluffy. I tried for aurora first using night x forest. I got 15hrs but of course I thought I was getting an atlantis, which I already have. But I was wrong, I got aurora first try!
    Then I decided I wanted to try for goodwitch, which I thought I'd never get because 1) no matter the combo, I could always get a winter or love (my enemies), 2) it's a tricolour dragon & 3)it's super rare. I tried anyway with athletic x love and bang 12hrs.. Eugh, winter. I sped with my very limited gold to try again, and I see the most beautiful pink egg sitting there on my nest, next to my aurora. I got aurora & goodwitch both first try!! Maybe I should try my luck and try for the dreaded unicorn...

I'm glad I'm getting some luck with breeding, I'm not having so much with this tournament!

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else have an offer for Gold Dragon, Celestial Plateau (4 Air habitat) and 20K food? Looks like a great offer for 20$
    Considering.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfreek View Post
    Anyone else have an offer for Gold Dragon, Celestial Plateau (4 Air habitat) and 20K food? Looks like a great offer for 20$
    Considering.
    I have that offer too. I think it's a bit expensive though. I can get that amount of food in 10 hrs. I can speed breed for the gold dragon using about 200-300 gold. The habitat..I'm not so sure about. If you never want to try for gold yourself go ahead. I just think it could work out cheaper.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I wanted a new type of dragon, I was thinking I complete the stone/cosmic/royal types. But instead I thought I should try for some tricolour dragons! The only one I had bred was a fluffy. I tried for aurora first using night x forest. I got 15hrs but of course I thought I was getting an atlantis, which I already have. But I was wrong, I got aurora first try!
    Then I decided I wanted to try for goodwitch, which I thought I'd never get because 1) no matter the combo, I could always get a winter or love (my enemies), 2) it's a tricolour dragon & 3)it's super rare. I tried anyway with athletic x love and bang 12hrs.. Eugh, winter. I sped with my very limited gold to try again, and I see the most beautiful pink egg sitting there on my nest, next to my aurora. I got aurora & goodwitch both first try!! Maybe I should try my luck and try for the dreaded unicorn...

I'm glad I'm getting some luck with breeding, I'm not having so much with this tournament!
    EDIT: I also just got a porcelain!!