Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Black Diamond?
    Yes, it is! I nearly hit the ceiling when I realised what it was!

Executive Chef
    That's awesome, Lone!! Way to go!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Can we say 'jealous' just kidding... No, I'm really burning. I wish I was super mega upper lucky in DS!!!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I GOT AN ANGEL DRAGON! I recently got my diamond about a week ago (I think) and I was able to get the Angel dragon today. I was expecting another light but it ended up being an angel! 44 hours!
    Hello! I play Dragon Story, Fantasy Forest Story, and Home Design Story. Add me at benjessie on either game!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by benjessie View Post
    I GOT AN ANGEL DRAGON! I recently got my diamond about a week ago (I think) and I was able to get the Angel dragon today. I was expecting another light but it ended up being an angel! 44 hours!
    Congrats!! Not many can say angel was their first diamond hybrid!! What were you trying for?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    @lonepudding how many tries or attempts did you do before you got that one ? Thanks!

I'm trying to breed with bat for a diamond hybrid so far no luck.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Banned
    lonepudding is la ucky son of a *** i jst wish i could get my moon dragon or black diamond tbh

Im going to make a major deal out of my surprise this morning! For those of you who went to the three digit levels with no diamond dragon, you know how it is to visit your friends islands and see all the beautiful diamond dragons and no matter what you do, you never get it!
    Well, today finally, out of the blue, got my First Diamond! The combination was Iridescent and Laserlight. I still cannot believe it! The time always comes.

Fashion Designer
    Comgrats Ilarotta! That's fantastic ^.^

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    @lonepudding how many tries or attempts did you do before you got that one ? Thanks!

I'm trying to breed with bat for a diamond hybrid so far no luck.
    It was a complete accident, I got it first try trying for the new smoke dragon with moon x diamond. I used diamond because I knew diamond hybrids were possible, but I never actually thought I would get one!

Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    lonepudding is la ucky son of a *** i jst wish i could get my moon dragon or black diamond tbh
    My combo for moon was virtue and night, I was trying for mask but I never got that. After I got 31 hrs I couldn't be bothered to try anymore lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ilarrotta View Post
    Im going to make a major deal out of my surprise this morning! For those of you who went to the three digit levels with no diamond dragon, you know how it is to visit your friends islands and see all the beautiful diamond dragons and no matter what you do, you never get it!
    Well, today finally, out of the blue, got my First Diamond! The combination was Iridescent and Laserlight. I still cannot believe it! The time always comes.
    Congratulations!! Over 2-3 years I had so many accounts and I never got a diamond until one day I did on my main one (thank goodness it was on my main account!) I was level 67...gosh I remember it so clearly *eyes tear up*